LegacyGT.com

I got stuck in my own driveway!!!!

Where in syracuse are you? I live in oneida 30 minutes east and I can't believe you tried to even back out of this stuff ha. It has to be the heaviest snow that can fall from the sky unless falling in pure water form. Our plow guy called and said sorry I can't plow you out this time.... My truck can't push that stuff

Get......over......it. Some of us love our Dodge.

I have owned 2. One made it to 115k before the trans went. And the other made it to 81k and the motor blew. So yeah I have every reason to hate dodge. Had a ford a little while after that and it had much more power and had 168k if I memory serves me right. So thanks for the smart asstic comment.

Lol! Tires.... Well, falken ziex 225/45 zr17. Not a good choice for winter but I have never come close to being stuck until that day. It was very wet snow. It was about 36 degrees. That makes the snow very heavy. Even the dodge that pulled me out had a tough time pushing the snow.

I'm by Dewitt and fayettville. It was snow 1-3 inches per hour that night! I had to open my store. If I wasn't the manager I wouldn't have even tryed. I must admit I have a 2001 Chrysler Concorde lxi that has been one of the best cars I have owned. I bought it with 62k miles. It has 109k on it now. I did the brakes all around once, and had to change 1 fuel injector. That's a good car. 40, miles with no problems but an injector, pretty damn good.... For a dodge!!

Archived