LegacyGT.com

I got stuck in my own driveway!!!!

He had no momentum and a heavy wet snow. They don't make a tire that can get you out of that scenario.

Sure they do...:icon_mrgr

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x265/rmb2485/IMG_0424.jpg

I've been very impressed with the Subaru in maybe six inches of snow, but for anything more than that it stays at home.

I've been very impressed with the Subaru in maybe six inches of snow, but for anything more than that it stays at home.

Lol, lame. I drove home from VA to NJ this past winter for break when EVERYONE else told me I was stupid and should stay home. Our apartment complex was un-plowed, so that was about 15", and the highway was like 3-4" in some spots, and then back home I caught up to the storm again and it was 6-8" on the roads. Never had any trouble at all, lol. Outback FTW!

Lol, lame. I drove home from VA to NJ this past winter for break when EVERYONE else told me I was stupid and should stay home. Our apartment complex was un-plowed, so that was about 15", and the highway was like 3-4" in some spots, and then back home I caught up to the storm again and it was 6-8" on the roads. Never had any trouble at all, lol. Outback FTW!

When I was at VT I did the drive from NY to VA during a blizzard, with probably 4" of snow on the ground from NY through MD in my lowered 94 Civic.

And come on, if you had a choice of a Jeep with 18" of ground clearance and low range or a Subaru with 6" of ground clearance, which would you take out in deep snow???

And come on, if you had a choice of a Jeep with 18" of ground clearance and low range or a Subaru with 6" of ground clearance, which would you take out in deep snow???

Subaru. I wouldn't want to chance getting stuck ;)

And Virginia Tech FTW... though the only reason I'm up at 3:51 AM right now is to finish my homework, lol.

Archived