LegacyGT.com

wbm 2010 june 13th

2005hondakilla

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got back from the WBM- Foggy, Drizzle, Cold. Almost no Legacy GTs, just about 99% STIs or wanna-be STIs. I-190 North was like the Autobahn with strings of Subaru turbos doing 80-100mph.

Got back myself, 2 hour trip one way... on the way in, I was solo, so it took me 2 hours. On the way home, I was behind a M3 and some VW crud... so it only took me 1:30! lol.

It was soggy, foggy and cold... lots of vendors had the same stuff for sale... which was disappointing. Got some stickers and some t-shirts... food was 'meh'

I stayed for 3 hours, then bounced. Too many toddlers around and pets... don't know what was up with that. Every where I turned it looked like a nursery school recess playground. In the mud.

Better luck next year!

The parking was *ucked, I ended up leaving the pre-parking mess at 10:30 mess and getting breakfast with some friends. I come back at 11:50 to gt shoved into area 9 for parking. Another shitty WBM with crappy vendors selling the same sh*t thats grossly over priced. The WBM keeps going down hill ever year.

That was my first WBM despite living in the area and having my Legacy since '06. I have to say it was kind of dissappointing although not far from what I expected.

Fortunately I got to meet a few cool Legacy owners. I wish the parking lot organization had worked out better because I would have been happier just talking with you guys and avoiding all the Impreza-brodawg-DBs.

The guys from EFI Logics and ESP are always fun to talk with though.

was not impressed by 09, and 10 seems to be worse from what I read. Looks like 08 was the best !

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

The WBM is lacking in all areas. It's just one big meet with no substance. Could they acutally get a DJ that spins music instead of just playing mp3's from his MacBook. A live local band would better than what was being played. Team sports would be pretty good pitting the LGT brethren against the Sti-nasiocer's for a trophy or prize of some sort. In the end the WMB is just on big mess.

It does lack in all areas, i'm pretty sure there isn't enough parking in the upper lot if this show was to get much bigger. The staging area was retarded, IMO. Hopefully next year they'll have more volunteers seeing as how its classified as one of the biggest Subaru meets in the country.

Watch what you the say the wrath of the nasioc gods and idiots like rabbitnutz shall rain down upon you. On nasioc right people are licking there exhaust tips praising the WBM. All I know no Legy respect at the WBM.

Dude, all you have done is bitch on here and NASIOC. Most of us managed to have a good time regardless of the parking issue. And what is this Legacy "respect" BS? Are you in a gang? It's a Subaru car meet for christ sakes. Show up, look at cars and move on with your life. You sound like a spoiled little kid. Please, stay home next year, you won't be missed.

Dude, all you have done is bitch on here and NASIOC. Most of us managed to have a good time regardless of the parking issue. And what is this Legacy "respect" BS? Are you in a gang? It's a Subaru car meet for christ sakes. Show up, look at cars and move on with your life. You sound like a spoiled little kid. Please, stay home next year, you won't be missed.

And than...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ISF6VMZnc]YouTube- Dude, Where's My Car? - And Then? (remake)[/ame]

I'm sorry I can't please you HiRoller. I think you have gone into a deeper feng shui than what is said. Just please refrain from writing anyone EMO poetry in your spare time. That is all for now :) Peace

Archived