LegacyGT.com

wbm 2010 june 13th

2005hondakilla

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jae the girl in the toyota almost ended your lgt's life the other night when you saw me

Yea. Haha. i know. She wasn't even checking for traffic when she was doing her 3-point turn. I kept looking at her as I drove up cuz i knew sumthin stupid would happen. When I beeped she looked at me dumbfounded. She looked cute but doesn't justify her driving. :lol: I never trust ANY driver in what he/she does.

Kinda late to the party guys... :redface:

I got a promotion and been moving so I've been tied up these past couple weeks. I did find the time to grab my tickets though, so where are the caravans leaving from tomorrow?

Anyone in the Nashua/NH area going down? Any caravans from this area? Anyone meeting up more by mountain? LMK, I'll check the site a few times today.

Hope to see you guys there again! Hopefully the rain holds out!!!!! :D

If anyone is interested in 18" Volks I will have them on display tomorrow on my car at the WBM. PM me with your contact info as I will have my blackberry tomorrow.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-18x8-5-volk-racing-rays-g-games-w-bridgestone-re-01r-139407.html?t=139407

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Keith did you lose your mind with that tape. I LOLed my ass of when I saw ur picture with it hahahah. Thats dedication, very nice.

Lol. I'm in CT having lunch. I lost half my tape on the interstate so I just pulled the rest off.

What size and brand are the gauges? How much for boost and oil pressure?

There are both 52mm, The Oil pressure gauge is Stri X-Line W/Smoked lenses. The Boost gauge is from Prosports W/Smoked lense. They both match the oem gauge cluster color wise and also each other respectivly. I also have the galley plug and misc fitting to go along with these for easier installation. I also have the cubby pud to fit these above the radio for stealth installation.

There are both 52mm, The Oil pressure gauge is Stri X-Line W/Smoked lenses. The Boost gauge is from Prosports W/Smoked lense. They both match the oem gauge cluster color wise and also each other respectivly. I also have the galley plug and misc fitting to go along with these for easier installation. I also have the cubby pud to fit these above the radio for stealth installation.

Great. Those are the 3 things I needed. Boost, pressure, and cubby 2pod. Look for me. I'm the blue lgt with red flaps. Ill look for u

Archived