LegacyGT.com

wbm 2010 june 13th

2005hondakilla

im gonna check this shindig out for the first time this yr rain or shine. too bad my lgt is slightly busted up for the time being. ill be riding up in a friends LGT and am looking forward to it.

best part is..... im sure ill be surrounded by ppl all day who also hate the Flyers...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's going to end up like last year with rain. Why can't they host it in July where the weather is dry. That way their get more people to come. For all the people that planing to put time detailing their car for sunday, don't bother it's gonna pour. Just go dirty in cause that how a Subaru should be

I'll take a chance any day of showers. Chances are it won't happen. Btw lord chilly, just look for the lgt with the front end painterstaped up for my 5+ hour drive. That's will be mine. Lol

blue or green painters tape??? lol

I repainted my car from the window line down, thus including the front bumper. Within a week of painting the front bumper it looked like it had be repainted years ago thanks to route 24 deciding to repave the road the day I finished painting. MA = suck for longevity of your vehicle

I was just looking at Google Maps. We're meeting at The Shoppes at Blackstone Valley? Never been there before, looks like a big lot. Is there any particular store/restaurant/area we're shooting for or is it drive around and park next to the first subi we see?

If anyone is interested in new wheels I will be at the WBM and I have a thread selling my Volk wheels. Please contact me if you are interested and would like to check them out.

Jay

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I was just looking at Google Maps. We're meeting at The Shoppes at Blackstone Valley? Never been there before, looks like a big lot. Is there any particular store/restaurant/area we're shooting for or is it drive around and park next to the first subi we see?

the first parking lot on the left

Like hondakilla said 1st parking lot on the left. It's in front of the Blackstone Theatre

Archived