LegacyGT.com

anny body got CATLESS uppipe suggestions for my LGT 5mt??

MDKSDMF

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, without the stick figure boobs I would have a whole lotta explainin to do :lol::lol::lol::lol:

...and that would be SPOOKY!

**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

I installed one on LALGT's car last weekend.

I also test fit one on my SpecB.

They fit fine. EGT bung is useless, wrong type of fitting just use the included plug and a resistor. Also, do not use the supplied studs on the two holes facing the DP (underneath the DP). They are too long and will interfere with installing a DP. Either get two OEM studs, or use a nut (flange is threaded).

I installed one on LALGT's car last weekend.

I also test fit one on my SpecB.

They fit fine. EGT bung is useless, wrong type of fitting just use the included plug and a resistor. Also, do not use the supplied studs on the two holes facing the DP (underneath the DP). They are too long and will interfere with installing a DP. Either get two OEM studs, or use a nut (flange is threaded).

^ what he said + resistor is 2.2k ohms resistor from radio shack $2, just bridge the two holes that the egt sensor connected into in the harness. PM me if you need pics to figure it out. I am planning to do a current walkthough n e way

Archived