LegacyGT.com

Floor Mats

I searched for a bit on the forum and found nothing. When I bought my car used about a month ago it had no mats. It's starting to show wear and I want to get some regular carpet ones. Subaru Sherman Oaks is asking ~$120 for the set of four.

Are there any vendors or other sites you can think of that offers the same quality for less?

BTW, I do not want the plastic or rubber/all weather ones. I like carpet and live in SoCal.

Thanks Again!

what color is your interior? I think fredbeansparts.com sells black ones with blue trim (for the spec B, but they would work for a black interior) for cheaper than that.

otherwise, look in the Member's Classifieds forum, people sell their floor mats every now and then. thats where i got my subaru ones, but i used some shitty walmart ones before that.

Carpet floor mats just look and feel more suited for a car. I'm in need of a new drivers mat already, 12k miles and it already has indents in it from my feet.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Carpet floor mats just look and feel more suited for a car. I'm in need of a new drivers mat already, 12k miles and it already has indents in it from my feet.

Agreed, and during the summer I wear flip flops A LOT and i take them off to drive, so I'd like to have the carpet.

On the other note, Every manual car i've ever owned gets a smooth spot under my left heel. It's like battle scars.

I searched for a bit on the forum and found nothing. When I bought my car used about a month ago it had no mats. It's starting to show wear and I want to get some regular carpet ones. Subaru Sherman Oaks is asking ~$120 for the set of four.

Are there any vendors or other sites you can think of that offers the same quality for less?

BTW, I do not want the plastic or rubber/all weather ones. I like carpet and live in SoCal.

Thanks Again!

Go for Lloyd's mats for around the same price. Just Google them and you and find a bunch of distributors, many with discount prices and a wide range of colors. There's no need to settle for the crappy Subaru mats at $120.

I'm a huge fan of the Weathertech floor liners. I have them in my LGT, my 4Runner, and my wife's WRX. They fit the car exactly and there is no sliding. They also collect crud from winter very nicely. Easy to take out and spray down with a hose. Built to last a lifetime.

I got mine from Amazon. They aren't cheap, but I've been very happy with them.

Eville Rich

• 3 weeks later...

Try http://www.autosportcatalog.com/auto-accessories/floor-mats-cargo-liners.shtml

They have a bunch of mats and you can get free material samples so you can judge quality before you buy. I sampled about 10 different types and chose the "Select" mats, which are here: http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=5992&cid=45. They cost me $179.99 for the 4-piece set, but I paid less because they were on sale or had free shipping at the time (I don't remember which, but it was $20 off). If that's too expensive, there are a lot of other less expensive mats to choose from.

Most of their mats are custom fit to your car (which was important with the fuel door/trunk release levers on the floor on the driver's side - a universal mat probably wouldn't have fit) and have a lifetime guarantee. The only problem I found was that the driver-side rear mat doesn't fit too good if you have the factory subwoofer under the driver's seat. I had to bend the front part up against the subwoofer so it fit.

Overall, the quality is quite good and light years ahead of the thin and flimsy mats that came with the car.

Archived