LegacyGT.com

Vermont is going to Kill me

massdrewski

You need to become a true Vermonter or consider yourself a second class weekend warrior. I'm there every Sun and Mon but get respect from locals because I'll drive like them and shake my head at other people unfamiliar with the areas. //
Don't go bettin' the ranch on that.

OP, if someone is behind you, pull over and let them past. If the behavior stops, you have valuable data....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

• 3 weeks later...

well. Im back at work. LGT_Ltd_wagon. Im at the top of Tamarack for awhile until I can do some more physical stuff. You will know I am up top cuz I drew out a Shocker on a white piece of paper and put it in the front window when I am on duty. Stop by sometime and chat when you got a chance.

we should defiantly hit the green door sometime.

So I have been driving around Vt for the last month with an expired registration...I drove some women from work tonight up to Rutland to do some shopping. I pulled into the KFC and ordered some food for them. Looking behind me I see no one. I pulled forward to get pay and noticed a car behind me. crownvic with a light bar on top....My heart began racing more than McRae after the roll over at the 06' xgames in LA. all I could think of is how pissed these Jamaican women would be to have all of their groceries and bags on the side of the road with my car being towed away. as the woman gave me the change My hand could barley hold it. I again was thinking of four very angry Jamaican women....I pulled out next to the #1 take out Chinese restaurant and turned on the dome light to alleviate any question to the officer. He was just getting his dinner... Next stop to the DMV...Now I gotta figure out how to return my plates in MA and get new plates in VT on the same day...Anyone wana help me out?

Its easy go to the DMV and Vermont will give you the plates on the spot after you fill everything out and give them the check. You will have to get your car inspected here in VT though. I think its 15 days or so after you get the plates that you have to have it inspected.

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived