LegacyGT.com

"spirited" driving against a legacy and a buncha hondas

Gouki-r32

Infamous can u make my car keep up with a r32?
Is your car Stg 1? Then it can already keep up with an R32. :lol:

Guys, not sure where you're readiing or what you all think of an R32 but they're not a GTR or anything. No disrespect at all to our new R32 buddy, great car for what it is and an amazing value keeper over time compared to our cars, but facts are facts and it's about equal stock for stock and Stg 1 LGT is an easy lead. :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Guest JessterCPA
I hope this doesn't turn into a flame war. Doesn't a stock R32 do something like 13 seconds in the quarter mile? I don't think we're that fast.

But we don't know exactly what that R32's got under his hood. ;)

IIRC a stock R32 is a low-mid 14 sec car. I could be wrong though.

I hope this doesn't turn into a flame war. Doesn't a stock R32 do something like 13 seconds in the quarter mile? I don't think we're that fast.

But we don't know exactly what that R32's got under his hood. ;)

They have 240 hp and are pretty heavy for what they are. My friend used to have one and there is no question a stage 2 5eat pulls much harder than a stock R32.

That being said, they are reallly fun cars that are quick and handle pretty well.

Lol Yes skylines stock aren't really that impressive but they take mods pretty well.

here's some of the specs guys. I'm not trying to take anything away from mr. Cakes and his tuner :) but I didn't get to downshift. Plus I didn't get to get a clean run. But don't think I'm hating cuz I really don't know how fast my car is I'm still adjusting to her speed.

RB26 N1 block

R33 crank, connecting rods

R33 87mm N1 pistons

Nismo crank and con-rod bearings

Nismo 1.2mm head gasket

N1 oil pump

N1 water pump

Tomei fuel rail

SX Fuel Pressure regulator

Sard 550CC injectors

HKS stage2 cams (intake 264,exhaust 264)

HKS valve springs

APEX valve lifter kit

HKS cam gears

HKS GT2530 Turbos

HKS actuators

HKS turbo outlets

TRUST 3 layer intercooler

HKS intercooler pipes

APEX’i power intakes

RB2.5DET*2 Mafs

KAKIMOTO front pipe with welded 02 bung

GANADOR muffler

street tuned for 91 :p

I'm trying to clean up alot of the engine bay stuff that was Mickey moused by the previous owner lol

Dam a R32? And people were hating on your aggressive setup saying it wasn't functional. Clean ride. Mr.Cakes

Lol how can those people think it's not functional? Wider track = stability. in the words of a smart man... "if they hate, then let them hate. Just watch the money pile up" lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yep

& quoting 50 cent doesn't lend much credibility considering that guy is pretty much known as a pansy-ass jerk around here :lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived