LegacyGT.com

Subaru @ SEMA 2009

The B4

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heightsgtltd
No it's about right for SOA. Look at what other companies bring, then look at this load of crap that Subaru wipes on SEMA

I think the TRAX STI and the Wagon are cool. I don't know what to think about the parts van... This VIP car is a big failure. I was envisioning it'd be in a totally different direction. Maybe it's an attempt to pull in a more "urban" crowd. We'll see this Legacy in the upcoming 50 cent video

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

^

I do now, thx

Subaru sourced a number of body parts from the Japanese domestic market (JDM) Legacy, including: hood, bumper faces, sport grille, front and rear under spoilers, HID headlights and fog lights. The power folding signal mirrors with chrome caps and the vent shades likewise come from the JDM Legacy parts supply. Roof and decklid lip spoilers were added to keep the lines of the car clean.

SEMA is really turning in to a poor taste/rice fest. Im glad i didnt go this year.

"Really turning into"...?;)

I went in 99 and in 05 it was a massive event showcasing poor taste then. And I'm a huge enthusiast!!

Go there if you want to walk through acres of 24" chrome rims from every maker on the planet.:lol:

I prefer to just pick up Super Street later on and check out their pictures of their favorites. They usually feature only the race-prepped JDM imports and the 'dorifto' cars, which I enjoy.

SOA marketing continues to baffle me.. WTF are they thinking with that wagon?

:confused: You can't get one here at all, so they are going to show an ever more outlandish version?

Also, how does the reconcile with how they are currently marketing the Legacy which is as a Camry and Accord alternative?

Late to the party on this but can someone explain where a LHD wagon came from? :iam: That's the US grill too isn't it? So confused why they torture the US market with this...... :spin:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Guest heightsgtltd
Late to the party on this but can someone explain where a LHD wagon came from? :iam: That's the US grill too isn't it? So confused why they torture the US market with this...... :spin:

At least it doesn't have an auto because that would be pushing it over the edge in fantasy land :lol:

Maybe they got it from China? :iam:

Archived