LegacyGT.com

TOYOBARU REVEALLED (Tokyo concept!)

SUBARUCAN.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that Subaru makes that Toyota FT-86/Genesis Coupe design. It is beautiful!! I just bought a '09 Legacy. I would not mind buying another car. :) This car is a cool cat to say the least.

Let's see it come to fruition.

hmm I wonder if they realize one of those pics has 4 doors and the rear view pic only has 2 doors..

Subaru really needs to give up the TMIC and just use a FMIC. That big hole in the hood is just starting to look awful, especially on the new Legacy and the STI

hmm I wonder if they realize one of those pics has 4 doors and the rear view pic only has 2 doors..

Both pictures are showing 2 door coupes but the top one just has what looks like an artist's rending of glare that can be mistaken for a front passenger side door handle.

• 3 months later...

Same picture we've seen before, but new article suggesting that the Subaru version will be RWD, because trying to fit AWD has become too expensive:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/report-subaru-version-of-ft-86-may-feature-rwd-not-awd.html

I'm Ok with this being RWD (no snow here!) but it sure would be a shame not to offer a turbo version.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

That is a first.

AWD being too expensive to be fitted to a SUBARU. Does that sound like BS to anyone else.

Especially a Subaru that is developed from other Subaru chassis... like the BL Legacy, and the GR Impreza, that have both served as mules for this car.

Subaru. Used to be unique, now it is just Toyota's Mini-Me.

Archived