LegacyGT.com

There is and will never be another Subaru like this...

I did have what I thought was a supermodel fiancee' but 4 months ago that ended. LOL. No drugs here. I am probably one of the straightest arrows on this forum. May be why I can do the things I do. :lol:

This weekend I should be making some good progress. My friend who has the Legacy is dragging his feet and holding my up so I am going to push to have that as done as it can be this week and this weekend when my exhaust stands get here I'll be able to finally finish buttoning that up and start on the fuel and brake lines.

Johann @ Girodisc

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it is what it is. Funny thing is that I was building this car for us and the original car, (with the VIN) is hers so now that we are no longer together we are still friends so its all good but this is her car. LOL at least now I am getting paid to finish it.

My buddy finally got the Legacy into the shop and mounted my EVO X roof antenna and started on the bumper. I'll be there part of this weekend to swap my sun roof and finish doing my Dynomat. Should be in primer Sat or Sun. I am going to try and finish the fab on the exhaust so I have something to take pics of.

I just ordered me new deck (Eclipse AVN726E) WOOO so I'll have navi and Ipod integration. Pretty excited and my carbon hood ships on the 19th

Johann @ Girodisc

• 5 weeks later...
Holy effing shit! this build makes me want to fly all the way from okinawa and shake your hand.... or something else..... Just kidding! No but seriously.....:lol: Phenominal build man.... I wish i had your resources and patience. You are trully blessed my friend!

No I have just been working on other things because I wanted a break from it since I am not just building it for her instead of us you know. I'll be back on it in about a week once my car is done and the other I am working on is done.

Teaser. Got the bumper all mocked up.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x223/badwagon/Lego38.jpg

Its a stock bumper with the side holes cut to fit JDM fogs. The middle Air damn has been made bigger for the eventual intercooler that will go there and it matched to the fender flares. Also we cut those side pieces off the FRP bumper I had from my friend and grafted it on. Makes a really nice custom one off bumper that flows well with the rest of the car.

Well enjoy the teaser. Primer today, paint Friday I hope. finished pics Monday haha. I hope my hood ships soon.

Johann @ Girodisc

speachless

No I have just been working on other things because I wanted a break from it since I am not just building it for her instead of us you know. I'll be back on it in about a week once my car is done and the other I am working on is done.

Teaser. Got the bumper all mocked up.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x223/badwagon/Lego38.jpg

Its a stock bumper with the side holes cut to fit JDM fogs. The middle Air damn has been made bigger for the eventual intercooler that will go there and it matched to the fender flares. Also we cut those side pieces off the FRP bumper I had from my friend and grafted it on. Makes a really nice custom one off bumper that flows well with the rest of the car.

Well enjoy the teaser. Primer today, paint Friday I hope. finished pics Monday haha. I hope my hood ships soon.

Johann @ Girodisc

Archived