LegacyGT.com

Found out the top speed of my Tundra today...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've looked at bumpers from both, and no offense but they look like high school metal shop projects. I also got a look at some welds on the inside of a Road Armor front bumper and frankly I could have made a better more consistent bead, and I suck ass at welding.

ARB seems to be the higher quality offering, and the ARB stuff looks like it could have been put on at the factory.

and it looks like that white Tundra in the first pic has folding mirrors :hide:

Not only does that white Tundra (the best color for that truck IMHO) have folding mirrors, but those are the tow mirrors and they extend as well.

Mine doesn't have the the tow mirrors, but intead has the still huge regular power folding mirrors. So not only do my mirrors fold, but they do it at the touch of a button. Oh yeah, I also have fog lamps......

Put that in your pipe and smoke it 2010 Legacy fan boys.

:wub::wub::wub: tractor pulls!!

I need a supercharger for my truck. Its too damned slow. I'm tired of not overtaking people from lack of power. I dont care if I was hauling a treadmill.. thats no excuse! :lol:

for silverado bumpers.. I'd go OEM. Cant go wrong with OEM.... most of the time.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

oh I know. Deer have got to be some of the stupiest things I've ever seen.. they're the only animal (other than a squirrel) that I know of that you can "catch" WITHOUT CHASING IT. I mean it thinks you're a predator so its running.. yet you catch it.....

most of the deer here have left cos of the farmland and population. If you go farther west you might see some tho.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

:wub::wub::wub: tractor pulls!!

W00t!

I need a supercharger for my truck. Its too damned slow. I'm tired of not overtaking people from lack of power. I dont care if I was hauling a treadmill.. thats no excuse! :lol:

for silverado bumpers.. I'd go OEM. Cant go wrong with OEM.... most of the time.

Sell it and get a turbo diesel.

And OEM bumpers are sheetmetal. You lean on it, and you'll dent it.

Anything hit anything bigger than a housecat at 35 mph and you've destroyed the bumper.

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

better the bumper than me.

I dont need a $54,000 pickup truck. 1/2 ton is more than I needed really, but I wanted to be able to tow a car if I had to.

So today I took out Tundrasaurus Rex for some more tom foolery. I am down in Missouri visiting my parents right now, and decided to take a drive through the town I was raised in. I found one of those goofy speed readout radar things right down the street from my old elementary school. Although it is a short street I was still able to consistently register 95-96mph on that thing.

That should throw off their average speed traveled stats.

I have no sympathy for you if you lose your license.

Who says I have a license right now?:lol:

Later I think I'll go down to the university golf course, after dark, and drive around on all the greens since it has rained the last few days. I'll bet the truck can throw some wicked mud and tear some shit up on a soggy golf course!:icon_twis

Who says I have a license right now?:lol:

Later I think I'll go down to the university golf course, after dark, and drive around on all the greens since it has rained the last few days. I'll bet the truck can throw some wicked mud and tear some shit up on a soggy golf course!:icon_twis

Make sure it's in 4 wheel drive...this way, you can do axis turns. Remember, the greens aren't very big.

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

I can't wait to hear the snow stories!!! :lol: Any chance you'll get drunk and drive down to the local school parking lot for donuts??? :D Please!?!?!? :dm:

That may be on the agenda. I will wait until I get back to South Dakota though where I can do it on the reservation. I figure drunk driving on the res' is not only more socially acceptable, but probably encouraged from what I can tell.:lol:

Frankly I can't understand what in the hell this country is coming to, when you can't have a couple of drinks while driving down the road trying to enjoy yourself.

Archived