LegacyGT.com

Partout sale

edkwon

All large items for sale are local pickup only, and i do mean you pickup from my place in West LA, not I deliver to you. All other smaller items are local pickup or mail delivery, obviously you pay for shipping and packaging if I have to mail it

All parts for the 05-09 Legacy GT/Spec B models

JDM Spec B front end undertray - selling for $200

Walbro high flow fuel pump in modified Legacy fuel pump housing, complete assembly and ready to drop in any LGT, easy install! - selling $250

Update: I just returned to the US so I physically wont be in the area until tomorrow Fri 9/4, I am handling all transactions in the order i received pms, NOT posts on this thread

Also, if you live outside the area and are asking me to ship large items, please do not respond, once I'm back I do not have the required packaging materials nor have the time to ship anything as work keeps me busy during most normal business hours for shipping places and I am requesting to pick up items either very early in the morning (before sunrise) or late in the evening.

Update2: All of you outside of Southern California who keep pm'ing requests to ship stuff to you, first of all, THIS IS A SALE FOR LOCAL FORUM MEMBERS ONLY, THERE IS A REASON WHY I POSTED THIS IN A REGIONAL FORUM. PLEASE TAKE THAT AS A CLUE!!

Damn Ed now you finally part now...I hate you! :nono:

That is an awesome deal on the catted downpipe and top mount and other stuff you have! I had just picked up a Perrin for much more (but in pristine condition). :icon_frow

I'm curious...why must you insist on a stock engine cover? Is your trimmed one going to look really weird when placed over the stock intercooler?

I'm sure you'll have no problem parting out but good luck anyway. :)

All large items for sale are local pickup only, and i do mean you pickup from my place in West LA, not I deliver to you. All other smaller items are local pickup or mail delivery, obviously you pay for shipping and packaging if I have to mail it

^^ My first thought was; "Wow, he sure is bossy". My second thought was; for those prices, I don't care if he's bossy :lol: g/l with the sale.

Archived