LegacyGT.com

Heavily Modded 07 Spec B

If you have everything else installed, the power braces will tighten up the rear a tad. If your car is set to have a bit of oversteer, these will bring it back to neutral with throttle oversteer.

On a regular, non-racecar setup, I have no idea what they do.

On SubyDude's car, I believe they cause a break in the space-time continuum.

:lol: Nice!

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Forget to mention not only is it my DD but I drove it from Washington to Texas in October when I moved here. I made it the whole way without a single issue but the ride was pretty unconfertable because I felt every bump on the road because of the super stiff suspension. Right now and Ben (Zero1) has seen it, my car is a hot mess and well over due for a wash.

^^^ I want a pic of your two cars side-by-side. Ying & Yang of LGTs :hide:

We have a small shoot planned for when I head back down to pick my car up in the spring. Still looking for one more car...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a 2006 Sti to use as a daily driver today, the stiff suspension on my Legacy was killing me on these crappy Texas roads.

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/SubyStud555/image_zpsf89b12bc.jpg

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/SubyStud555/image_zps5b514e44.jpg

ya i would agree with spc2125 good call on the sti for a beater car :) i wanna get another dodge 12valve cummins 5spd for a DD. they truly are indestructible and I'm a firm believer that a truck is needed for any man

Been driving the Sti for over a week now and I love it but the motor's got some issues so I'm going to have it built. The car is pretty much stock except for an HKS exhaust, Turbo Smart boost gauge, HID's, and upgraded rotors.

So here's what's about to be done:

AWD Tuning Stage Two – 500whp/500wtq Block with

-New OEM Subaru case halves

-New Nitride coated crankshaft

-Fresh hone

-ACL Race bearings

-JE FSR/JE Hybrid or Arias custom pistons

-Manley H-Beam rods

Blouch 18G Turbo

GM Turbo Inlet Hose

Exedy Heavy Duty Stage 1 Clutch

CNT Catless Downpipe

AEM Intake

Keep in mind this is my daily driver so it's not going to be as crazy as my Legacy. My goal is to have a car that's easy/fun to drive, reliable, and has a decent amount of power.

Been driving the Sti for over a week now and I love it but the motor's got some issues so I'm going to have it built. The car is pretty much stock except for an HKS exhaust, Turbo Smart boost gauge, HID's, and upgraded rotors.

So here's what's about to be done:

AWD Tuning Stage Two – 500whp/500wtq Block with

-New OEM Subaru case halves

-New Nitride coated crankshaft

-Fresh hone

-ACL Race bearings

-JE FSR/JE Hybrid or Arias custom pistons

-Manley H-Beam rods

Blouch 18G Turbo

GM Turbo Inlet Hose

Exedy Heavy Duty Stage 1 Clutch

CNT Catless Downpipe

AEM Intake

Keep in mind this is my daily driver so it's not going to be as crazy as my Legacy. My goal is to have a car that's easy/fun to drive, reliable, and has a decent amount of power.

If 500hp is the setup, I guess you will have some decent power! HAHA

It's at the fab shop finally getting all the FMIC piping and DP done. Hoping to drive down within the next month and pick her up! You found any 06 spec B's in the area yet? We really need to find one for our evolution shoot...

Archived