LegacyGT.com

Heavily Modded 07 Spec B

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the railroad shot could have used more lighting to bring up the highlights on the rear of the car. Had the potential to be a really dramatic shot. A little PhotoShop?

the double exposure of the hood is a neat idea.

Yep probably quite a bit of photo shop since most of the shots were taken on a bright sunny day but the picture makes them look like they were taken at night.

Yep probably quite a bit of photo shop since most of the shots were taken on a bright sunny day but the picture makes them look like they were taken at night.

in that case, the raw photo of the train shot, assuming shot raw, could be fixed up to better lit. I like the composition, just dislike the lighting effect. It could be very dramatic.

So long story short my car has not been running good lately and my fuel line going to my OEM fuel rail disconnected while driving last Sunday spraying fuel all over the engine before i pulled over popped the hood and reconnected it. I took the car to PIA today and they troubleshot the problem down to another bad Deatschwerk injector my second one in 2 years. So PIA will be replacing my injectors with FIC 900's and installing Aeromotive fuel rails with custom ss braided lines and fittings along with a Aeromotive A1000-6 injected bypass regulator next week. This should put and end to all my fuel problems for good, knock on wood.

What's with the frosting on all the pictures? Blurs out the colors and contrast of the body lines :/

Neat shots though man and hope you get your fuel delivery woes resolved!

So long story short my car has not been running good lately and my fuel line going to my OEM fuel rail disconnected while driving last Sunday spraying fuel all over the engine before i pulled over popped the hood and reconnected it. I took the car to PIA today and they troubleshot the problem down to another bad Deatschwerk injector my second one in 2 years. So PIA will be replacing my injectors with FIC 900's and installing Aeromotive fuel rails with custom ss braided lines and fittings along with a Aeromotive A1000-6 injected bypass regulator next week. This should put and end to all my fuel problems for good, knock on wood.

this was NSFW's solution to his fuel problems, too (aeromotive). You might look thru his thread for more nuggets of info.

What's with the frosting on all the pictures? Blurs out the colors and contrast of the body lines :/

Neat shots though man and hope you get your fuel delivery woes resolved!

Yeah I am kind of bummed about the pictures. The ones I posted are the best out of a total of 25.

I will be taking the car in the week after next and then I shouldn't have to worry about anymore fuel issues. I will also have to get tuned again so there is a chance the car could make a little more power. I will post some pictures when its all done, it should look pretty nice with red fuel rails and ss braided lines with a black fuel regulator.

A friend of mine has a good chance of winning the current Top Scoob but needs all the votes he can get so if you have an account on NASIOC could you vote for him. His screen name is dayrunner and he's got a street sweepin badass Forester!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2483799&page=4

Did you happen to get some interior parts/mudflaps CF wrapped recently?

Yep, had these done a couple weeks ago by Wu Wraps. He did an awsome job!

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/SubyStud555/image-2_zps38a8e3f7.jpg

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/SubyStud555/image-2_zps0db15c08.jpg

Yep, had these done a couple weeks ago by Wu Wraps. He did an awsome job!

Looks great!

I saw it on facebook and knew it was your car by the center gauges and wheels. He smoked out the orange front marker lights on the wife's Mercedes. He does good work for sure; I keep thinking of more things for him to do!

Archived