LegacyGT.com

Poor man's Lambo? Nope just our first R8 V10

Lamborghini would not have created a Gallardo if every Lambo owner could afford a Murcielago. My buddys dad is a former Lambo dealer. In talking with him he said the reason the Gallardo WAS created was for people who couldnt afford (or chose not to afford) a Murcielago. He said when the Gallardo was announced they had a ton of pre-orders for it. It was a hit because it was finally a Lambo that wasn't out of the league of other manufactures highest priced cars.

And I agree with you... I would take an R8 over a Gallardo anyday. Hell, I would take a Gallardo and R8 over a Murcielago :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heightsgtltd

People who buy a Gallardo, it may be their only car, or one of two.

People who buy Mucialago, it's prob. one of 5-15 cars they own

Guest heightsgtltd
we all have to live w/in our means, but i feel for ya!

Well it helps that I live at home with my parents :)

I am saving up for the Gallardo

Guest heightsgtltd
:lol: Yeah she was happy to have me out of the house. I am planning on living in my lambo like Barrok

Does it have any place to store beef or refrigerate drinks? A shower would be awesome as well.

Needs to have all the amenities my house would before I move in.

What was wrong with the 3rd brake light?

Does it have any place to store beef or refrigerate drinks? A shower would be awesome as well.

Needs to have all the amenities my house would before I move in.

What was wrong with the 3rd brake light?

The Nazis didn't fully install it from the factory.One of the salesman couldn't contain themself and opened the engine bay lid. When the lid opened it broke the 3rd brake light assembly.. It is the dumbest set up I've see to install one.

In Sweden the R8 isn't that interesting since R8 in Swedish is pronounced the same way as the Swedish word for Rat. And you can imagine the amount of jokes that you will hear if you have such a car.

So I think that given the option between a Lambo (any model) or a R8 the Lambo will be the choice.

453747.png

Guest heightsgtltd

PS, I just got back from Moscow (was there all week) and the cars there are insane. I saw about 10 Ferraris in a 30 minute period, countless others.

Saw one of the R10s and heard it at almost full throttle as people drive 100-120mph on city streets (it was glorious)

Also saw a couple of LGTs and wondered if they were the guys on here from Moscow.

Archived