LegacyGT.com

Intrigued by an 09 WRX

Hey all,

Noticed that 09 WRX's are being offered with 0% financing for up to 63 months.....for the first time, I'm intrigued.

Anyone else in this boat? My 06 SI is an absolute tank in terms of reliability thus far (67k miles now), gets 30mpg consistently, and I just dropped $800 in tires/battery/oil change on it about 3k miles ago.

But the ability to get a 3 year newer, brand new car for almost the same monthly payments with nothing down is pretty attractive.

Had I been shopping this year instead of last I'd certainly be considering one over an lgt/spec b. Last year I drove the 08 and wasn't super impressed. Based on the performance data stock and modded the 09 should be a lot more fun. It also easily allows for an aftermarket touchscreen in place of the stereo which is something I did not consider with the lgt.

Hey all,

Noticed that 09 WRX's are being offered with 0% financing for up to 63 months.....for the first time, I'm intrigued.

Anyone else in this boat? My 06 SI is an absolute tank in terms of reliability thus far (67k miles now), gets 30mpg consistently, and I just dropped $800 in tires/battery/oil change on it about 3k miles ago.

But the ability to get a 3 year newer, brand new car for almost the same monthly payments with nothing down is pretty attractive.

But your SI will be paid off much sooner. Then you'll have no car payment. ;)

Drive one and you'll probably be even more intrigued. Not much to look at, but...

08/09 WRX Sedans...sexy2me!! (borrowed from Nasioc)

Finallyyyyyy :D 18x9.5 +44 DPT's with 235/40

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/AnthonySil80/IMG_2461.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/AnthonySil80/IMG_2449.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/AnthonySil80/IMG_2441.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/AnthonySil80/IMG_2434.jpg

~Sucka-Duck~

Yes, that is true. Bah, I guess I'll stay "buckled down" and focus on paying for my master's degree. No fun.

Smart man, sounds like your putting that schooling to good work.

Besides, until they make a car that looks as good, I'm keeping my 05.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Jeez, Snodork, why do you have to go and post up sweet WRX sedan pics like that?:lol:

Now I'm back on the WRX265 kick! I thought I shook off that addiction back in February!:spin:

Jeez, Snodork, why do you have to go and post up sweet WRX sedan pics like that?:lol:

Now I'm back on the WRX265 kick! I thought I shook off that addiction back in February!:spin:

my bad ;)

WRX Sedan has always looked sweet to me from the get go...WRX Hatch, not so much...STi, Done right they can be stout!!

THose pics just made the WRX Sedan even more sexy...SWP & Gold look good on it!

~Sucka-Duck~

Some of those STi hatches in the nasioc gallery look really mean. Beefy flares, crazy agressive wheels, dumped to the ground with vents and wings and scoops coming out of every angle.

Too mean for me to roll in to see clients with.:lol:

The new WRX sedan indeed looks good with some lowering and wheels, but the same could be said for all Impreza sedans in the last 7 years. Much more understated than the STI hatch.

Or all sedans in general for that matter!

I drove a kids '09 wrx last week at a meet, I'm considering trading in my 09 2.5I for a lgt or a wrx, I was extremely impressed by how the wrx drove, its a beautiful car, except the interior is very boring, that's where I also wanna just stick with getting an LGT because of all the things offered with the legacy I feel is more for the money. But the 09 wrx's are really nice, definitely the most for your money performance wise.

Archived