LegacyGT.com

Who is in Colorado??

akline5

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like a golf outing before winter time...! Ting, quit being a pansy and let's go play some golf. ;)

:lol: i did hear theres like a 9 hole golf course on the base and is ridiculously cheap to play.... either on the base or right next to it something like that.... and IIRC its like 9 dollars or something really cheap to play...

Pfft. Forget the 9-holer. Let's go play the Fort Carson golf course. If you have a legitimate I.D. we can drive right in and go play the real course! ;)
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

do they have a full 18 there?? ive gone to the sonic meet a couple weeks in a row now.... some days its actually pretty packed... last sunday there was a lamborghini murcielago there...

Yeah, man. Full 18. The only 9 I've seen there is something extremely tiny for very small kids or something. Nothing longer than maybe 20 yards. But, that thing runs along side the 4th hole on the full 18-hole course. So, it's strange that you wouldn't see it.

Which Sonic is it now? I wouldn't mind swinging by there at some point if not to just check it out. I hear it gets pretty busy sometimes.

Yeah, man. Full 18. The only 9 I've seen there is something extremely tiny for very small kids or something. Nothing longer than maybe 20 yards. But, that thing runs along side the 4th hole on the full 18-hole course. So, it's strange that you wouldn't see it.

Which Sonic is it now? I wouldn't mind swinging by there at some point if not to just check it out. I hear it gets pretty busy sometimes.

its the sonic off of i-225 and tamarac i think... right next to micro center in the dtc area....

Summit County, CO

i work in summit county.... i hate it there... :lol:

its the sonic off of i-225 and tamarac i think... right next to micro center in the dtc area....

Ah! Okay. I know exactly where Micro Center is. Maybe I'll get some time this weekend to swing by. You going?

hmm... maybe... i usually go with one of my friends that drives a GC8... hes the only person i know at that meet... lol... but the last time i went i did meet someone from legacygt.com and we talked a little... he wanted to do pretty much my same setup... i forgot his screen name on here.... maybe if he reads this he will chime in?

Haha. Nice. No harm in taking a look I guess. My buddy has some neighbors that go each week from what I understand. I suppose I would know them and you. :)

I'm in Colorado. Specifically Denver.. I know there is one or two of you guys in my Neighborhood too :cool:.

I'm planning on stopping by the Old Skool/New School meet @ TheBoostCreepLTD 11/1. What about you guys?

I'm in Colorado. Specifically Denver.. I know there is one or two of you guys in my Neighborhood too :cool:.

I'm planning on stopping by the Old Skool/New School meet @ TheBoostCreepLTD 11/1. What about you guys?

Nice. I hadn't heard of the Old Skool/New School meet yet. Thread link?

It's over on the Pirate's board. I figured most of you guys are over there and probably have seen it. My bad! :spin:

Ah! Yeah. Most of us are there. :) Thanks for the link. I totally missed it.

Archived