LegacyGT.com

Who is in Colorado??

akline5

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I havn't seen many LGTs, but we're all within 4 miles of each other.

Crazy, we all live in the same area and havent spotted each other! Pearl I believe I saw you one time; would have been about middle of March, my car still had dealer tags from Burt Subaru. My brother was driving me and his buddies to dinner, headed north on College at about Horsetooth. You blazed up to us when my bro was "testing" the acceleration, I remember looking over at you but didnt wave (sorry). Everyone in the car said I needed to get rims like yours though ;). No mods here, Im just looking at doing the tune as Im still in warranty. Do you have a Tactrix then? Version?

Crazy, we all live in the same area and havent spotted each other! Pearl I believe I saw you one time; would have been about middle of March, my car still had dealer tags from Burt Subaru. My brother was driving me and his buddies to dinner, headed north on College at about Horsetooth. You blazed up to us when my bro was "testing" the acceleration, I remember looking over at you but didnt wave (sorry). Everyone in the car said I needed to get rims like yours though ;). No mods here, Im just looking at doing the tune as Im still in warranty. Do you have a Tactrix then? Version?

Yep, I remember you now. That was me. :)

I am using the Tactrix 2.0 and I highly recommend it. I am sure that Infamous1 can provide you with a great stage 1 tune as well (and I highly recommend him too).

AShoe--- are you running single exhaust? Saw a silver with single pipe one night rollin through old town.

There is also a de-badged silver LGT around Ft Collins with a full exhaust (not a single tip) driven by a Ryan, who I think is also on the formum. I would guess he is running at stage 2. I have met him a couple of times. Nice guy.

I live in Lowry, but my LGT is not here right now.

I just moved here from San Francisco. I actually just bought the car a few weeks ago, and it is currently in Seattle at my parent's house. I am going to be driving it here in the beginning of August. It kills me not being able to drive it.

There is also a de-badged silver LGT around Ft Collins with a full exhaust (not a single tip) driven by a Ryan, who I think is also on the formum. I would guess he is running at stage 2. I have met him a couple of times. Nice guy.

We should arrange a Fort meet sometime, couple weeks ago I rolled up on a black GT, tinted windows, no spoiler, exhaust and a BOV on Harmony headed west. Sound like anyone on here?

We should arrange a Fort meet sometime, couple weeks ago I rolled up on a black GT, tinted windows, no spoiler, exhaust and a BOV on Harmony headed west. Sound like anyone on here?

Sounds good. I don't know of anyone on here w/ a black LGT, but you never know.

AShoe--- are you running single exhaust? Saw a silver with single pipe one night rollin through old town.

Nope, Just the stock cans still. I haven't seen one with a single exhaust, that seems like something i would notice. I would definitely be down for a Ft. Collins meet.

Hey guys, Im originally from conifer but am living in lakewood now. I have a 05 obp LGT with black stockies with a red lip and suba performance stickers. Which is the best subaru shop around just an fyi. The owner is a good guy and has been around for a very long time. im guessing most of you are also on awdpirates.net and already know this. So yeah just saying hi!

Hey guys, Im originally from conifer but am living in lakewood now. I have a 05 obp LGT with black stockies with a red lip and suba performance stickers. Which is the best subaru shop around just an fyi. The owner is a good guy and has been around for a very long time. im guessing most of you are also on awdpirates.net and already know this. So yeah just saying hi!

Oh no it's my doppleganger... I think my buddy who is a pirate saw you and thought you were me.

I'm down in Castle Rock, although I tend to be all over town as well. I know I've seen several LGTs down this way (although only 1 modified coming out of Daniels Park), and I know there are 2 other DGM Spec Bs at work (LM over at Waterton Canyon). I'm still completely stock other than Cobb AP Stage 1 and some tint, but that will soon change. ;-)

Hope to see everyone around!

• 2 weeks later...
from fountain. station at carson, finally back to my home state after 9 years of being on the east coast.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

05Pearl-----Hmmm.. I remember seeing one that looked like what your describing, do you have a pin stripe? Im on Boardwalk behind the Sams Club. I have been looking into getting Infamous tuned as well, are you fairly proficient at the tuning game? I am very new and have been looking for help.

ajh5 - I would guess it was you on Lemay today? Sweet car!

^ arent u the SS that knows my friend suh??

yes, yes i am

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Archived