LegacyGT.com

Who is in Colorado??

akline5

ajh5 - I would guess it was you on Lemay today? Sweet car!

That would be me! Awesome that we finally ran into each other on the road, I wondered how it was possible that I never saw you, especially when I take Lemay to and from work and lunch everyday. You have a great looking ride as well, and after that little run out ahead of me, I definitely need to get the tuning done. ;) We really need to meet up now, I want to see everything that you have done so I can make sure that I dont put off mods anymore.... saving money? only live once right!:)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would be me! Awesome that we finally ran into each other on the road, I wondered how it was possible that I never saw you, especially when I take Lemay to and from work and lunch everyday. You have a great looking ride as well, and after that little run out ahead of me, I definitely need to get the tuning done. ;) We really need to meet up now, I want to see everything that you have done so I can make sure that I dont put off mods anymore.... saving money? only live once right!:)

PM me whenever you want you to meet. I will be happy to show you what I have done. The nice thing about modding now is that you can take advantage of what everyone else has learned and have access to the newest mods.

I'm down in Castle Rock, although I tend to be all over town as well. I know I've seen several LGTs down this way (although only 1 modified coming out of Daniels Park), and I know there are 2 other DGM Spec Bs at work (LM over at Waterton Canyon). I'm still completely stock other than Cobb AP Stage 1 and some tint, but that will soon change. ;-)

Hope to see everyone around!

Well you should come on over and see mine. :)

Nice. And welcome to the LGT forums. :) Planning on doing many mods?

Thanks for the welcome! No, I think I am going to leave my Legacy stock. I messed around with my prior cars, 2004 Rubicon, 2006 Saab 92x, and a 2008 Dodge Ram, but my Legacy is so quiet, comfortable and smooth that I think I will leave it be. I actually really like the factory wheels on it as well, so not even wheels and tires. I also got the upgraded stereo and it has a little sub, so don't even have to do that. I do like working on cars though, if anyone in the area needs a hand with something, I'd be glad to lend a hand.

I'm in Uptown / City Park West. Just over a thousand miles on my new Legacy and really enjoying it.

Hey man don't know if you remember me we traded wheels a while back...

Glad to see you got a Suby... even tho your saab was pretty sweet

• 5 weeks later...
i just read through this whole thread again.... and there seems to be quite a few people that live in lone tree/highlands ranch.... yet i havent seen any of you guys.... where do you guys hide?? is there a secret tree house??? tell me!!!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived