LegacyGT.com

Who is in Colorado??

akline5

not new to Subarus (this is our third) but my first turbo. man, I love this car. I'm actually a "Cruiserholic", really into Toyota LandCruisers but this is my grown-up car that is safe for the car-seat.

Looking nice Shawn! I need you to take some good pic's of my Leggy :rolleyes:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tell you the truth im not a big fan of pirate meets... but watching harvey do a demo on tuning standalones sounds fun...

+1

Some Pirate meets are fine. Just depends on who all happens to attend I guess. Many different kinds of cars though. I take it your attending Harvey's meet on the 1st or whatever, tingtang?

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Got my LGT stuck in a serious snow drift up in Monument last night, lol. That was fun. Should have taken pictures. My girlfriend laughed at me as she drove right through the snow in her 3rd gen Outback sedan. Apparently ground clearance can be an issue sometimes, lol.

• 1 year later...

Fort Collins members, I have a huge favor to ask of you if at all possible. I need someone to test drive and visually inspect an '07 Legacy GT tomorrow morning asap (preferably before 11am Mountain time). I live in Nebraska and am going out there to HOPEFULLY pick up a car tomorrow afternoon and am between a rock and a hard place. here's the story:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/if-loan-goes-through-157160.html?t=157160

anyways, if any of you could possibly do this send me a PM and I will shoot you my number as soon as I can. Ill even compensate you for your time for driving another LGT :)

(it is a manual btw)

Fort Collins members, I have a huge favor to ask of you if at all possible. I need someone to test drive and visually inspect an '07 Legacy GT tomorrow morning asap (preferably before 11am Mountain time). I live in Nebraska and am going out there to HOPEFULLY pick up a car tomorrow afternoon and am between a rock and a hard place. here's the story:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/if-loan-goes-through-157160.html?t=157160

anyways, if any of you could possibly do this send me a PM and I will shoot you my number as soon as I can. Ill even compensate you for your time for driving another LGT :)

(it is a manual btw)

Glad you got this figured out. What was the outcome with the inspection? Still planning on buying it?

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• 2 weeks later...
I live in Cheyenne, but I make maybe 2 trips to Denver every weekend to visit friends. Any one interested in meets or what not? I usually attend Bandimere for races and other meets with HAP and others.

Archived