LegacyGT.com

My Black 2.5GT

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MY CAR IS HERE!!!! I WENT TO GO SEE IT!!! ITS BEING DPI'ED AS WE SPEAK!!!! I WILL PICK IT UP TOMMOROW!!!!!!! IT ALSO HAS AN UPGRADED STEREO WITH SUB WOOFER THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT!!!! I WILL TAKE PICS TOMMOROW WHEN I SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE!!!!!

[quote name='B4_Maniac']MY CAR IS HERE!!!! I WENT TO GO SEE IT!!! ITS BEING DPI'ED AS WE SPEAK!!!! I WILL PICK IT UP TOMMOROW!!!!!!! IT ALSO HAS AN UPGRADED STEREO WITH SUB WOOFER THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT!!!! I WILL TAKE PICS TOMMOROW WHEN I SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE!!!!![/quote] Upgraded factory stereo/sub? I'll pass. Are they tacking that on to your final price? If you're not getting it tomorrow then when? Just be patient.

Its a limited..and I didn't know it would come with the sub..oh well..I don't realy care...I will take it..the car is like 29 even..no biggie..I will get it tommorow.. It looks sweet. Black with Black leather.. It comes with a screwdriver too in the emergencey kit in the back...dunno why though...

[quote name='B4_Maniac']MY CAR IS HERE!!!! I WENT TO GO SEE IT!!! ITS BEING DPI'ED AS WE SPEAK!!!! I WILL PICK IT UP TOMMOROW!!!!!!! IT ALSO HAS AN UPGRADED STEREO WITH SUB WOOFER THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT!!!! I WILL TAKE PICS TOMMOROW WHEN I SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE!!!!![/quote] WOO HOO! :woowoo: Congrats... I cannot WAIT for mine to be here. :D

[quote name='B4_Maniac']Its all good!! I can't wait to finish work and get out of here and drive!!!!!! But it looks like it will rain..I hope it dosesn't....![/quote] It doesn't matter if you're done or not. We helped you get through your ordeal, I think we're entitled to pics ASAP! :lol:

Archived