LegacyGT.com

GI for stromungs?

fuzzydd

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dan when are you going to go down there to pick up? Better take care of that downpipe situation...you're slacking! :lol:

They are shipping it to me since the guy at Stromung has a lot of projects going on and will be in and out of the office a lot and can't commit to a time for me to pick it up. I will probably install the exhaust right away even if I don't have a downpipe. I don't know if that'll make a difference in sound.

They are shipping it to me since the guy at Stromung has a lot of projects going on and will be in and out of the office a lot and can't commit to a time for me to pick it up. I will probably install the exhaust right away even if I don't have a downpipe. I don't know if that'll make a difference in sound.

Well at least you know for sure the cat-back will mate up to your stock downpipe. :)

I actually would like to hear the difference between the stock downpipe & aftermarket downpipe...if that's cool with you. I sometimes make it out to the 57 and the 60 so I guess Claremont's not that much further.

I'll pm you my number.

boo. mine won't be here till the 31st. Monday.

I'm gonna start a picture thread with everyones names and you can add photo's or sound clips to it. That way in the future if anyone wants to see what one looks like they can check out the thread. And it will make us the elitest of all that is holy exhaust

:lol: Nothing like a little UPS stalking eh?

Those muffler tips look good. In for higher resolution pix!

Yup... Checked it again and the date changed from the 31st to the 28th. WOOOOOOO im sitting on the porch waiting!!!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/vwown3d/IMG_0641.jpg

comes with gasket for the mufflers and to mate y and mid but nothing for mid to downpipe. Im just waiting for the exhaust to cool back down. The leak is at the very top of the mounting its a hole rather.

Archived