LegacyGT.com

GI for stromungs?

fuzzydd

I am the one who is planning on picking up locally to avoid shipping costs. You still have to go through Dale and let him know that you want to pick it up locally.

I wonder if they'll waive the sales tax. At 9.75% that's pretty hefty.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man I cant wait!! I got so anxious I took off my exhaust and drove around open catless cobb DP for 2 days and then realized I wouldnt make it til it got hear without ripping off my ears so megan went back on.

useless signature line where i cant mention my sponsors

"First Bagged BL5!"

I salute you! :)

It's probably too late but I'd still like to know if they make it wagon / sedan specific.

Yes, they've got jigs for both. Apparently there's more to the wagon system than just extending the tips. So far I believe I'm the only grocery getter in the GB? (They will probably make mine last. :eek::lol: )

I'm doing my part to stimulate the economy with this piece of automotive jewelry.

If you have the scratch, I hope you enjoy it. :cool:

I personally have a hard time swallowing it when a Magnaflow system is only $520 shipped.

Not putting down Stromung, they are nice...if you have the means. :)

If you have the scratch, I hope you enjoy it. :cool:

I personally have a hard time swallowing it when a Magnaflow system is only $520 shipped.

That's a great price!....but no wagon love. Besides, I'm feeding a perfectly irrational desire to adorn my depreciating asset with bawlz quad poopers. There's also that distinctive Stromung soundtrack. :spin:

would i experience boost creep from this system if i am running the ots cobb stg 2 map with catted cobb dp and an uppipe?
:confused: er... doubtful.
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

I had to wait a long time and I thought they had it in stock...

It seemed like they had to fab it up and then ship it out to me, but in the end I am very happy with mine.

The mufflers are top notch and the chrome tips have not rusted or got those pesky brown specs like some chrome tips....looks nice, sounds nicer....

Good luck...

Archived