LegacyGT.com

GI for stromungs?

fuzzydd

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am out...Too Much $$$ right now...plus I didn't know it tapered to 2.5 at where it bolts to the DP.

I'm out. I really don't want to go through this waiting game again. Just found a used Cobb exhaust for $450 shipped :)

If you want to add me to the list, I have been emailing with Dale also. I told him to call me when he's ready for the card number. I guess he hasn't got the 5 people yet because I haven't received the call.?.

My total shipped was $1089.50 with resonated tips

I hope this gets going soon!

Let me get this straight...it's $925 before shipping, right? Does the price go up if I go with resonated tips?

I'm wondering would resonated tips make that big of a difference? I kind of rather have a resonator in the main pipe instead.

Let me get this straight...it's $925 before shipping, right? Does the price go up if I go with resonated tips?

I'm wondering would resonated tips make that big of a difference? I kind of rather have a resonator in the main pipe instead.

I think it's an extra $50 for the tips. They're mainly for looks. Worth it IMO.

I'm a bit confused...I thought this is a group buy directly through Stromung (since somebody had mentioned that it could be picked up locally)? So Dale at boxer4racing is one of the dealers?

If you call Stromung they will just send you over to Dale. However, you will be able to pick the exhaust up locally. As of the yesterday the GB was a go so there are enough people. You should still be able to jump in if you are interested.

I'm a bit confused...I thought this is a group buy directly through Stromung (since somebody had mentioned that it could be picked up locally)? So Dale at boxer4racing is one of the dealers?

I am the one who is planning on picking up locally to avoid shipping costs. You still have to go through Dale and let him know that you want to pick it up locally.

Archived