LegacyGT.com

News: Michael Jackson dead.

zmarko

So sad to hear...I grew up listening to him and he has been part of my life since. I had no idea his death would affect me the way it has. Its like I lost an old friend.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very sad to hear. He was one of the most influential music artist to have ever walked this earth and still think he is the most copied person on this planet. Even though his fame somewhat deteriorated over the last decade he was still a hit in Europe and Asia. He will forever remain a legend.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

http://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2008/08/thriller-michael-jackson.jpg

He was an incredible artist back when and before Thriller came out. I always felt bad for him turning into a freak. It seems Holywood has a demon that can turn so many into freaks of nature. His allegations of touching children not withstanding, ( I never fully believed most of that, what some people will do to get money from generous rich people) I had a great respect for Michaels' talent. RIP and condolences to his family.

Three this week. I quess what they say is true.

+1...I never believed that he touched any kids too. He was a living Peter Pan. He never wanted to grow up since he never had a real childhood. Nobody ever truely loved him for just him.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

You know unfortunately he will go down in history as a child molester. I jst got back from the store and overheard some woman saying 'So what, he's dead. All he did was touch little kids".

I believe Ridgeracer had summed it up well; He never really had a childhood. He did lot's of terrific things for kids, it made him happy. Whether or not any of it was true, he did turn out to be quite "unconventional" which just added fuel to the fire.

^ I don't think he'll go down in history as one. I think the brilliance of his musical career will be the main story. The molestation will be a footnote.
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

These are some good ones I'm pulling from other forums:

McDonald's is releasing a McJackson burger to commemorate him. It's 50-year-old meat between 10-year-old buns.

Autopsy Report: Michael Jackson died of food poisoning, yup, he ate some 9 year old nuts.

tragic

died from eating 12-year-old weiners.

I, for one, will gladly admit I feel 0 remorse for the goddamn pedo being dead. For him to settle out of court for $25 million 15 or 20 years ago in the 1st accusation, that raises a lot of questions. If you're innocent, you don't give out that kind of $$$ to avoid a courtroom.

Watching MTV (probably the first time in 8+ years) they were showing interviews from March 09, and the guy was a freakin skeleton. You can literally see every bone in his hands, face, he was just skin and bones. There was no way in hell he would have lasted the upcoming tour.

Although its speculation, the long term abuse of prescription drugs takes its toll on the heart, especially if they are in the physical condition such as MJ. I loved his Off The Wall album, I always liked it the best. Although I've participated in my share of the jokes, you've got to give the man credit who has basically changed the face of music forever.

I'd imagine if you grew up in the spotlight all your life, under intense pressure and scrutiny, never having a childhood, you'd be a little F'd up in the head too.

I am too young to have appreciated mj at his prime, but one interersting memory I have is actually sort of random...

It all started this morning when I was listening to the radio and the dj's were talking about their fav songs of his. One of them said they were embarrassed to say it but their fav was heal the world. That shot me on a memory of a top gear episode where Davina mccall was on and she was talking about interviewig drivers at a gp and she was trying to interview Schumacher and she said "Davina mccall from MTV, what song would you like to request?" you know what Schumacher requested? Heal the world by mj.

So that made me smile today during an otherwise gloomy "in memory of Michael Jackson" broadcast

I'm sorry but I just can't get past that he molested kids. It's true he never was proven to actually have molested them, but he was on 60 Minutes and he admitted to allowing random children to sleep in the same bed with him. I can't speculate what happened, nor do I want to....but if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...

I'm sorry but I just can't get past that he molested kids. It's true he never was proven to actually have molested them, but he was on 60 Minutes and he admitted to allowing random children to sleep in the same bed with him. I can't speculate what happened, nor do I want to....but if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...

It could be an ugly goose. Michael was weird but I still believe that people were trying to rip money off of him. Maybe he wanted to be a child forever, who knows. But seriously, I dont care who it is, I would never let my child (when I have one) go into any strangers house unless that stranger has a kid who is friends with mine. Period. Those assholes trying to set him up for money for sure. I watched the trials. But thats just my opinion. Anyways, he had bajilions of dollars and 6 billion people knew him for his great music and weirdness. RIP

I think that we all can agree that he was a bit crazy. And without a decent childhood where he could have learned how to behave normally this is about what you will get.

Keep in mind that his dad wasn't the nicest dude around either. I wonder if all his "beauty"-operations was because he saw his dad in the mirror...

453747.png

This might be too soon, but I have to post it:

"TMZ finally figured out the cause of Michael Jacksons heart attack, he found out that Boys 2 Men was a singing group, not a delivery service..."

"Michael Jackson was made of 99% plastic, so they are going to melt him down and turn him into Legos so little kids finally get a chance to play with him..."

I do believe he was a pedo, so it's hard to feel bad, but at the sametime I do believe it was caused by a really fucked up childhood, still not an excuse though.

I personally don’t think he ever touched any child; he only looked to help children that were sick and less fortunate then him. Somehow people took advantage of his kind nature and his sweet heart; and all they saw were dollar signs!! He will always be remembered for his outrageous music and dance moves. This hit me like a ton of bricks, it was a very emotional day for many people, and it’s like losing an old friend that you have grown up with. He is the best that has ever lived in my eyes! R.I.P. MJ <3

I will completely agree the music and dance moves were amazing, but the settlement for $20+ million outside of court really shows something was worth covering up with a huge chunk of hush money. He had issues growing up and obviously that carried into his adult life. Also making statements in interviews about how there is nothing better then a grown man sleeping in a bed with a little kid is really twisted, I mean honestly, that's not being kind, that's not understanding what's right and wrong. Along with the times he was in court and had to explain why he was having kids over and then going through books with real pictures of both male and female sexual anatomy, these aren't his kids, they are random kids that came to his ranch. What parent in this world would be ok with another grown adult showing pictures of adult genetals to their 10 year old or younger child?

Watching MTV (probably the first time in 8+ years) they were showing interviews from March 09, and the guy was a freakin skeleton. You can literally see every bone in his hands, face, he was just skin and bones. There was no way in hell he would have lasted the upcoming tour.

I can't believe MTV is actually showing music videos. What a novel idea.

Im not so sure it was molesting children, as perhaps it was showing them affection in a manner that had with Bubbles, the monkey. However, the wrong idea may have come across. I can't back that up, but given his past and life experiences I think its a possibility.

I do believe he was a pedo, so it's hard to feel bad, but at the sametime I do believe it was caused by a really fucked up childhood, still not an excuse though.

Damn straight. He was a frickin' bajillionaire at one point ... I think he could afford the therapy.

I personally don’t think he ever touched any child; he only looked to help children that were sick and less fortunate then him.

Really? Never? Why would ANY grown man want to have little children, who he doesn't know very well, and has no affiliation with their families, want to host "sleepovers" in their home and have kids share his bed? Be honest here, if it wasn't MJ, and just some other strange rich dude in your town, would you feel the same way? Of course not! You'd be calling for him to be strung up by his balls.

Somehow people took advantage of his kind nature and his sweet heart; and all they saw were dollar signs!!

No, people allowed him to use them (or their children, as the case may be) because they saw dollar signs. They figured "well, he's rich, we're in a bad place, and if he's willing to give us a bunch of crap we can't afford, but don't need, then we'll let Jimmy sleep at his mansion tonight." When the joy ride was over, they went for more. They are bad parents, and bad people, but that doesn't make him any less of a pederass.

He will always be remembered for his outrageous music and dance moves.

No argument there ... and that he was a pederass.

This hit me like a ton of bricks, it was a very emotional day for many people, and it’s like losing an old friend that you have grown up with. He is the best that has ever lived in my eyes! R.I.P. MJ <3

Really?! Why do people form some kind of weird personal association/attachment to celebrities? You didn't know him. You knew nothing about him!

Damn straight. He was a frickin' bajillionaire at one point ... I think he could afford the therapy.

Proper therapy takes time and effort. Thats why alot people don't do it. And he was a bit of narcissist and those are the hardest people to treat because they didn't think that anything is wrong with them.

Archived