LegacyGT.com

News: Michael Jackson dead.

zmarko

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have them tune into any type of media. It's everywhere.

I told them to look it up. :lol: And i also bet a couple of them, i'm soon to be a couple bucks richer.

But yeah this is depressing. I saw him in concert when i was 10yrs old. Till this day its the best live performance i've ever seen, and i've seen tribe called quest, de la soul, mos def, Nas, and many others. He has done more for music than anybody alive today, thats a fact.

"I for one do not doubt you, dude. Your car is fast and an internet legend." -Gire

I wonder what my MJ 8 tracks are worth now?

Anyone wanna but vintage Bad concert tickets? I got 4 of em.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/attachments/the-clubhouse/146333d1245972766-michael-jackson-has-passed-away-rip-the-king-of-pop-t1wide.jackson.jpg

Michael's will returns the rights of the Beatles songs backs to Paul McCartney.

Has this been confirmed? I know it was a rumor back in January, but not sure if it was confirmed he had changed his will. I hope he did, because Paul having the rights again would be frickin' sweet.

Has this been confirmed? I know it was a rumor back in January, but not sure if it was confirmed he had changed his will. I hope he did, because Paul having the rights again would be frickin' sweet.

They said it on MSNBC. But, it is certainly the right thing to do. And frankly it should have been done a while ago. Sony owns 50%.

I just cant believe of all things a heart attack got this guy, I was born and raised on his music so it hit me pretty hard and never would I of thought it was gnna be like this. U could figure one of his animals went crazy on him but nope a damn heart attack!!

R.I.P. MJ

This is nuts:

May 31, 2009: Will Michael Jackson survive his concert marathon?

As his fortune ebbs away, Michael Jackson is relaunching his pop career with a 50-date residency at London’s 02 arena. Thanks to record ticket sales, he could be moonwalking to fiscal salvation. But can the middle-aged comeback kid survive this musical marathon? By Robert Sandall

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article6372171.ece

Talks about him physically not surviving the tour. Pretty crazy stuff. Sad sad day.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

I just cant believe of all things a heart attack got this guy, I was born and raised on his music so it hit me pretty hard and never would I of thought it was gnna be like this. U could figure one of his animals went crazy on him but nope a damn heart attack!!

R.I.P. MJ

You just don't expect someone like this to go that way. I'll always remember seeing the debut of "Remember the Time" on MTV and he spun, turned into sand, and vanished into the floor. Take that Eddie Murphy.

He was an incredible artist back when and before Thriller came out. I always felt bad for him turning into a freak. It seems Holywood has a demon that can turn so many into freaks of nature. His allegations of touching children not withstanding, ( I never fully believed most of that, what some people will do to get money from generous rich people) I had a great respect for Michaels' talent. RIP and condolences to his family.

Three this week. I quess what they say is true.

His allegations of touching children not withstanding, ( I never fully believed most of that, what some people will do to get money from generous rich people)

Well I remember discussing this during the trial in '05. If you were a parent and knew that MJ had a shady history, why would you let your kid stay with him overnight alone? Ummm, money perhaps. Disgusting.

Archived