LegacyGT.com

July Meet ? F1 Boston?

LGT_Ltd_wagon

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I saw two OBP Leggy's on the way down to the Church portion of the wedding on 93 SB near south bay!

I was almost certain that it was one of you guys.... especially the sexy looking one with the angel eye headlights and low spoiler trunk lid!

I was going to go next to you guys and say hi... but alas I was driving the big honking SUV chauffering the wedding party, so it might have looked really odd :)

How was it?

I had a blast, you guys keep me young .

Sorry about the 45 minutes 2.7 mile trip to Chili's :lol::lol::lol:

But we made it !!! We made Chili's a fast food restaurant :eek:

The cruise was cool (while we were moving) The on ramp was fun.....

...especially the view of Brad in my rear view mirror yikes !!

Karting was a blast we should organize the group next time so we can

have reserved track time.

Thanks to all

Jim

sorry i couldnt make it :redface:. i over slept and botched all of my plans for the day (going to Pauls and heading up there) ... but because of that I got a ton of stuff done around the house that needed to get done, and also gave the car some TLC and cleaned her up a bit...

ah, glad you guys had a good time. i was happy enough to be able to hang out for an hour...made it down to NYC and came back today. jim, thanks for organizing. let's def. do another meet like this...LGT cruise in the fall sounds like fun.

Man I saw two OBP Leggy's on the way down to the Church portion of the wedding on 93 SB near south bay!

I was almost certain that it was one of you guys.... especially the sexy looking one with the angel eye headlights and low spoiler trunk lid!

haha i guess the sexy one would be mine :lol:

Archived