LegacyGT.com

July Meet ? F1 Boston?

LGT_Ltd_wagon

Everyone has been asking me to set up this meet.

Here I go I don't know what I'm getting myself into

Ok It's Official

Saturday July 18th at 11:00 am

Meet out in the parking lot (far side away from the building) at 11:00 am

After we can go inside around 12:00 and drive

Confirmed list

Lgt_ltd_wagon (jim)

Subi-Girl

ean611 +1?

kmfuse87

jaeGT

brad023 + gf

Sam7c

mrjrk77 (meet of 1 on the 11th):lol::lol::lol:

jxjjang

lordchilly

capestylz

F1 Boston is an indoor karting facility www.f1boston.com in Braintree MA

They have a big parking lot and a bar/restaurant (for after karting)

There are also some good driving loops around for Sharing the Love:wub:

The only weekend that's easy for me is July 18th or 19th . Late morning early afternoon could be good. less crowded in the parking lot and the track or do a weeknight meet what ever works

If we get enough people we can rent a track for 1-2 hours and have races with just us. But this would take full commitment including $$$ up front.

Or we could just show up with any numbers and just pay as you go.

Let me know what would be good for you and WE can come up with a date and time.

18th

lgt-ltd-wgn:)

subi-girl:)

ean611:)

kmfuse87:)

capestylz

jxjjang:)

fzanetti

mrjk77:)

sam7c:)

JaeGT:)

Al Thomson

Sorry for the 25th people hope you can make the 18th

????? :confused:

snow05gtri

unclemat

Thanks,

Jim

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you know your schedule are you in town that weekend ?

As far as I know. I don't normally know if I'm traveling till the week before...but I'm typically home weekends so I would plan on it.

i'm down to go! i've been there a few times and i love it. there's a "circuit" style race with 3 heats and one final for $87/person or something like that. or you could do one race for like.. $34? so the circuit style is much more worth it.

no love for a friday night? if anything, i can do saturday.. definitely not sunday. friday nights would work better for me tho!

Would the weekend dates work also or just a weeknight after 5pm ??

Weekends are great too. Sorry for not clarifying. I can make pretty much anything (after 5 weekdays) because i am not working just in school. Would it be easier for you to put up a poll? Per day of week? That wont solve ALL the issues but it might help? IMHO

Sign me up...

I am 95% sure I am going if it's on the weekend of 19/20... If we decide to go during the week, I am 80% in (business travel)...

;-)

Thanks for setting this up man,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Weekends are great too. Sorry for not clarifying. I can make pretty much anything (after 5 weekdays) because i am not working just in school. Would it be easier for you to put up a poll? Per day of week? That wont solve ALL the issues but it might help? IMHO

weeknights are out for me

18th and 19th don't work for me anymore. following weekend is fine though.

That's cool let's have everyone pick either 18/19 or 25/26.

I could probably make 25th work the best for me if it was noonish

18th or 19th still the best same deal early afternoon.... parking lot and track less crowded.

I'd do it after July 20th...

Looking at my schedule I realized I chance for me being available this summer at all is low.... I'll keep watching the thread.

weekend of the 25th I KNOW does not work for me, unsure about 18th. Do not use me as part of your decision, though, just stating my availability. I've got some weddings and other miscellaneous things planned ahead of time because my mid-week is borked because of my job...just need to figure out what i'm doing and when.

weekend of the 25th I KNOW does not work for me, unsure about 18th. Do not use me as part of your decision, though, just stating my availability. I've got some weddings and other miscellaneous things planned ahead of time because my mid-week is borked because of my job...just need to figure out what i'm doing and when.

That's why you got your own Category :lol:

??????? :confused:

Just a note, I'll go anytime, and I'd go to either day. If we are in need of more people, my gf may be interested in racing too. I'll ask her after work.[/quote

All are welcome !

We don't need any number of people. If 5 people meet and have fun it's cool.

People don't have to drive either. they can come to the outside parking lot meet or hangout after inside and watch the racing. or come to eat and drink at the restaurant/bar whatever

If we get a bunch of FULLY COMMITTED people we could rent a track for just our group but certainly not required just an option

Archived