LegacyGT.com

July Meet ? F1 Boston?

LGT_Ltd_wagon

ah just got back from LA and my brother reminded me of the race/meet this saturday. i'm looking forward to it! :)

Yeah I can't wait !!!!!!!

Anyone that's going... keep trying to recruit more LGT's

The more the merrier :lol: :lol: :lol:

People on the fence come on...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gotta work Saturday :(

Too Bad ....:(

I really wanted to checkout your suspension set up !!!

Maybe next time

What ever happened to those Ice Cream meets someone should do one of

those ... nice and easy last minute deals

Too Bad ....:(

I really wanted to checkout your suspension set up !!!

Maybe next time

What ever happened to those Ice Cream meets someone should do one of

those ... nice and easy last minute deals

check your pms! :lol:

things on Saturday may have changed for me. I've got an appointment with Paul in the early morning for some work. i was supposed to work Sat afternoon/evening but I just got an email that might prevent me from doing that.

so, I may come up after I'm done at Paul's, depending on what time it is when I get out of there. probably will be too late to drive, but at least i might be able to say hi...

An issue arose for me, in the opposite way. My grandmothers 89th birthday is saturday afternoon, my parents want me to show because after her recent stroke it may be her last. For the record, i wanted to blow it off and see her sunday. Got shot down. Sorry people. I hope there is another meet where i can get to know you all, if someone is meeting up at a bar for beers some other weekend or even a week night. Let me know an i would love to join up. Post some pictures of the day and definitly place order at the end of the races!

God damnit, the PT and Cairopractor doctor said not to go to this.

short version, I was rear ended AGAIN on Monday, and my back flared up like crazy. It's just a bumper on the car, but 'cause I was in a serious rear end collision in October, my back feels like Jello.

Therapist said Karting is right out....Grrrrr...I hate people.

/Damn 18 year old who hit me

//Grr

I am mad at the weather right now. just washed my car this morning bc someone *cough*lgt_ltd*cough* told me it wasnt going to rain today. and now its raining out, and there are supposed to be storms all night.

I am mad at the weather right now. just washed my car this morning bc someone *cough*lgt_ltd*cough* told me it wasnt going to rain today. and now its raining out, and there are supposed to be storms all night.

You should put it in the garage... oh i forgot my car is in the garage hahaha

don't you guys live in the same house? cant you guys talk to each other in person and not on a thread? ahhahaa :) SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW

yeah thats just mean. plain mean. anyway, i'll see you guys at 11 tomorrow. i'm gonna have to leave at like 12 or 12:30 though since i gotta head down to NYC.

Archived