LegacyGT.com

Legacy Touring Wagon

SLegacy99

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont normally like wagons, but that new Legacy wagon actually looks good to me. Especially with the STI bits

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/trev2/1-43.jpg

This one seems way more appealing then the one pictured at the begining of this thread. So does anyone know why we wont be getting the STI legacy wagon here?

Wait. We're not getting a wagon??? When did this happen? :iam::mad::spin:

for the good 1/3 rd of 6812 messages in 2010 Legacy news and rumors thread you missed it ???? C'mon !!

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

:lol: Sarcasm is lost on you, no?

It hasn't been an option since mid 2006, I just find it funny that people still ask. ;)

:lol:

I am old :lol:

That's exactly it. Those bulges are nasty on the other views. Get rid of those!

Not exactly, the JDM based Legacys have smaller flares than the USDM based Legacys. Look for the JDM OB vs the JDM wagon you will the diff.

Peace,

Greg

Within a couple months we'll start to see tons of JDM modded 2010 photos pop up on the 'net.

And most of us will love what we see and continue to lament our situation over here in N. America.

Kind of what we have been doing for 5 years in a row now.:lol:

With the Infiniti M45 headlights, Venza back end, Altima fender bulges, Tribeca center stack and overall cobbled-togetherness...they have lost what made Subaru special. Unique, well-styled vehicles that weren't part of the me-too crowd.

I have to admit that SOA's clear lack of listening to customers like us is exactly why my next car will not be a Subrau. They no longer innovate, instead choose to dumb-down their cars to save a buck and instead try to appeal to the masses.

The masses of people running out to buy Japanese- or German-bred sports cars like the GT-R, RS4, M1 and EVO prove there are buyers for speciality rides like the S402 and Legacy STI in the US. SOA is going the way of GM in the 90s. Driven boneheaded execs trying to pad their bonuses by screwing the core buyer.

Sad really.

Within a couple months we'll start to see tons of JDM modded 2010 photos pop up on the 'net.

And most of us will love what we see and continue to lament our situation over here in N. America.

Kind of what we have been doing for 5 years in a row now.:lol:

I think quite a few will move to different brands. SOA can play their game all they want, not everyone has to follow.

It's FHI who's going to loose at the end.

According to Left Lane News, we'll get these in Canada too.

I am skeptial too...because my dealer says only the Sedans and Outbacks...but we get the GT Sedan.

One encouraging note was that perhaps if enough write SCI they will bring them in 2011 or 2012 because the Sport Wagon market is heating up in Quebec but people have to go on to the Subaru Site and complain.

I am skeptial too...because my dealer says only the Sedans and Outbacks...but we get the GT Sedan.

One encouraging note was that perhaps if enough write SCI they will bring them in 2011 or 2012 because the Sport Wagon market is heating up in Quebec but people have to go on to the Subaru Site and complain.

No offense meant, but that gave me a good laugh. Heat and Quebec in one sentence.... :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah right, and lets start an internet petition as well because those *always* work!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What are you new to life? People actually influence change? That's a friggen laugh riot.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah right, and lets start an internet petition as well because those *always* work!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What are you new to life? People actually influence change? That's a friggen laugh riot.

Given that I am in change management and that often people do have more power then they think....after all Obama is President through motivation of the grass roots:) So there is always the possiblity:)

Honda is getting a wagon...

The super SUV era is over. Wagons, and crossovers are on the rise...Maybe there is hope for a USDM wagon afterall...

Interesting...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2009/05/04-honda-crosstour-spy-vwvortex.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2009/05/02-honda-crosstour-spy-vwvortex.jpg

it all depends...

if this is rated as a car for CAFE, it is dead.

if it is somehow rated as a CUV/light truck, we'll be seeing them everywhere.

The sad part is, people might start to think that these hunchback whales are the only format that a sleek hatchback should be attached to.

How about a sleek hatch for a regular, non-behemoth car?

Archived