LegacyGT.com

Sell me your OEM Legacy GT/Outback XT turbo

Mach V Dan

I'm looking for some turbos to use for some upgrade models we want to make. I'll pay up to $100 depending on the condition. I will buy your turbo even if the center cartridge is damaged and/or the compressor wheel fins are damaged. (That's worth less, of course...)

It's not doing any good sitting on your shelf, right?

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

Hey Dan! mine has 116k on it. getting ready to swap it out for another OEM that has 19k on it.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Guest adam07specB
I'm going to a VF22 in a couples of weeks with a front mount. where would you like me to send it and will you issue a store credit for more then 100

Ill give you mine for free for a install and dyno tune.

Hmm. That'd be worth a bit more than $100...

what are the new turbo options going to be?

Probably a bolt-on 20G will be our first, and something larger would be next.

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

Dan I'm replacing my original turbo with 117k on it. don't know if there is anything wrong with it but putting in one with 19k on it.

are you interested in purchasing one with that many miles on it?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I look forward to seeing some results. Will these be rebuilds with a comp/turbine upgrade or will you be putting the VF40 compressor cover on a different core? I would love to see something like an HTA68 with VF40 compressor cover. Although from what I've seen the VF40 inlet probably isn't big enough for the HTA.

Yes.

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

I will get in touch with you as soon as I get the job done.

Archived