LegacyGT.com

All Legacy Meet in PA (bucks county)

captainhook

Lmao, yeah, that wagon is a mega sleeper . . . more mods than I feel like typing, so I'll just copy/paste from his website:

Engine Specifications:

Stock EJ205 . . . . (yeah, stock motor! No crap 2.5L in this machine.)

Engine Misc.:

Gimmick Light Weight Crank Pulley

Camo’d Coolant Tank

Camo’d Alternator Cover

(Thanks Ryan…)

Turbocharger & Induction:

Helix RR500 20G TD06 8CM

CSS Performance FMIC

Tial 50mm BOV

Hallman RX Pro MBC

Fuel & Tuning

Open ECU Tune by Cleo @ Precision Tuning

Stock modded Injectors (825cc)

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Intake & Exhaust:

TXS Intake

Area1320 P&P Throttle Body

Gimmick Motorsports Turbo Inlet

Grimmspeed EWG Up-Pipe

Tial 38MM External Waste Gate

P&P Stock Manifolds

Ebay HKS Knock off Catless Downpipe

Greddy SP2 Catback Exhaust

Kartboy Exhaust Hangers

Drivetrain:

ACT Streetlight Clutch

ACT Streetlight Flywheel

Kartboy SS + Front & Rear Shifter Bushings

Kartboy Tranny Crossmember Bushings

TiC Klunk Killer

TiC Giuyngmyo Fender Cowl Braces

TiC Shifter Pivot Bushings

Suspension, wheels & tires:

Sedan Control Arms (+12mm)

Sedan Axles

BC Racing Coilovers

Whiteline Rear Strut Bar

Whiteline 27MM Front Sway bar

Whiteline 24MM Rear Sway Bar

Whiteline Front and Rear End Links

Whiteline Heavy Duty Rear Sway Mounts

Whiteline Rear Subframe Locks

TC Sportline Control Arms and Lateral Links

17×9 Rota DTP With 245/40/17 Kumho Ecsta SPT

Stockers With Hankook W404 Snows

Brakes:

Hawk HPS FR + R Pads

Technafit SS Brake Lines

Interior:

Black Aluminum Kartboy Shift Knob

Huskymat Floor Liners

Defi BF Series Boost, Oil Pressure, and EGT Guages

ATI Clock Pod

Innovative LC-1 Wideband with Red Digital DB gauge

Autometer Single A Pillar Pod

Kenwood MP3 Deck

Exterior:

4300K H.I.D

Tint

Black Rally Armor Mud Flaps

Grill Center Delete by Area1320

Rear fenders rolled by Area1320

Terry Body Hold Down Springs on front bumper

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

6 month thread revival! It's a new year, and thus there will be another all Legacy meet this July after the awesome turnout we had last year. (this year it will be 100% Legacy, no ugly Baja ruining your pics) I've spent the last month give or take researching alternate locations for the 2010 meet, but still haven't come up with a park that offers the scenery, food+bathroom facilities, and central location of Nockamixon. I still have a few more places to cross off my list, but there will be a new thread posted for the 2010 meet by the end of the week. At the very least that thread will contain a specific date and rain date as well as a few options of meeting location to vote on if I can't narrow it down to one myself. I am tentatively looking at Sunday 7/18 for the meet date and Sunday 7/25 for the rain date.

If anyone has any suggestions for meeting places that have decent scenery, cooking and bathroom facilities, large parking lots that we can stake out for just our use without being kicked out, and are located in a relatively neutral area, please PM me your thoughts. I'm always open to new ideas. Just remember the location should be a reasonable drive for everyone. We have members that travel from northeast PA, southeast PA, central NJ, NY, etc.

I'll post up in this thread when the 2010 meet thread is posted. Thanks for your time guys!

(this year it will be 100% Legacy, no ugly Baja ruining your pics)

technically the Baja is just a pickup version of the legacy. although that baja was done nicely.

keep us updated derek. this time lets cruise through some twisties near the delaware.

it's back!

whats wrong with Lake Nockamixon? do they not want us back?

Haha, no, Nockamixon is a perfectly viable option again this year. In fact I received a call from the office after our meet thanking me for, "keeping such a large and young group well mannered and for cleaning up afterwards." They did mention that next time they recommend using a bigger lot at a different picnic location that's away from the water. Idk how I feel about that idea.

atlantic city!

Just remember the location should be a reasonable drive for everyone. We have members that travel from northeast PA, southeast PA, central NJ, NY, etc.

Like I said before, if I move it to AC, we'll loose easily 50% of the people that would attend otherwise due to the drive being totally unreasonable for a day meet. People's time is valuable and gas is expensive these days, so I'm really trying to keep the meet within a 60-90 min drive for the majority of folks interested.

technically the Baja is just a pickup version of the legacy. although that baja was done nicely.

keep us updated derek. this time lets cruise through some twisties near the delaware.

Haha, true, it is on the same frame . . . but it's also among the ugliest vehicles on the road. :p

My main reason for looking at locations other than Nockamixon is to find a place closer to a 4 lane highway to make the cruise significantly easier and avoid any additional run-ins with law enforcement. Rolling shots would also be a lot easier this way. With a group this large, I feel that any "spirited runs" would be difficult to coordinate and perhaps irresponsible. I would like to organize like an 8 car group for a fun run later in the summer for some spirited driving, hopefully that'll pan out.

Awesome to hear Derek. Can't wait for this. Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks, I'll keep you posted!

Thank you sir!

Your comment is greatly appreciated. :)

The wife might bring her 2010 3.6R too.

Hope to see you there.

It is not a public event, nor are invitations open to the public. I'm organizing the event, I'm making the arrangements for the location, and I will ultimately decide who is allowed in. It's a "Legacy Only" event for a reason. If it were a Subaru meet and I said you weren't invited, that would be personal. No Baja's, WRX's, STi's, etc will be allowed in, even the friends I know that own them. You wanna be part of a meet? Host your own Subaru or Baja meet. You will NOT be welcome here, period.

Correct, if you and Jenny bring your 3.6R, that's fine. I have no problem putting our personal differences aside so long as you bring the only vehicle that's getting through the gate. This year the entrance to the lot will be barricaded and only meet attendees will be let through to park. That way we avoid random park goers crashing the meet as well as any other Subaru owners that show up thinking they're above the guidelines of the meet. This is not just a random meet in a Walmart parking lot, I go to a lot of effort to obtain the correct permits for meet parking, and parking will be restricted to the proper vehicles.

Awesome! Are Outbacks going to be allowed? There were a few last year... as well as an Outback sedan.....

Not nitpicking.. they DID have LEGACY|OUTBACK in their names prior to 2010. Customers still ask for Legacy Outbacks all the time. lol

There was one black Outback wagon in attendance last year (nice guy), and no RS as you mentioned earlier. I just went through the photos and video to verify. Outbacks will be welcome, as they were named Legacy/Outback. I do plan on breaking down parking to 05-09GT, 05-09 2.5i, 10+ Legacy, and 04 and older Legacy to have some order to the parking.

There was one black Outback wagon in attendance last year (nice guy), and no RS as you mentioned earlier. I just went through the photos and video to verify. Outbacks will be welcome, as they were named Legacy/Outback. I do plan on breaking down parking to 05-09GT, 05-09 2.5i, 10+ Legacy, and 04 and older Legacy to have some order to the parking.

Brian showed up in his swapped RS. Remember he kept ricer (lol) flybying past us when we were getting pics/video on the side of the road? He was also parked up by the 2010 LGT for a while

I'm sure other people will remember the car being there... he has an Amsoil bottle for his coolant overflow..... lol

Archived