LegacyGT.com

All Legacy Meet in PA (bucks county)

captainhook

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same here....did any of you see the stickers on my car......

I have an Autobot side for when my wife is in the car, and a Decepticon side for when she's not!

-John

Actually I did!...Where did you get those? I may have to copy you....lol

Good choice with the springs. You will like them. And for the gauge pod, AVO fit great, used some gorilla glue to hold it in place and am running an autometer boost gauge. Wired to internals so it illuminates when lights are turned on. Hey for 150 dollars is cheap insurance for your turbo.

There's a used AVO pod for sale here, so I'm waiting to see if its still available, and if so I"m going to pick it up. Then probably wait a while and decide what I want to do as far as a boost gauge.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

There's a used AVO pod for sale here, so I'm waiting to see if its still available, and if so I"m going to pick it up. Then probably wait a while and decide what I want to do as far as a boost gauge.

AVO Pod is great.

It is way out of your way and does not obstruct any view.

You can also use double-sided tape to hold the pod in it's place.

AVO Pod is great.

It is way out of your way and does not obstruct any view.

You can also use double-sided tape to hold the pod in it's place.

These are currently on sale at AVO's site, $10 off.

I think I may buy one to stick a PSI boost gauge in. I'm fed up with metric after a year. I'd love an electric 20 or 25 PSI gauge with vacuum pressure, but they're not easy to find. :(

I really like this gauge except for the fact that it's not electric:

http://www.boostcontroller.com/index.php?item=278&ret=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boostcontroller.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3D1%26category%3D135

Anyone have any experience with this particular gauge??? I know some mechanical gauges suffer from "needle bounce" when going over bumps, that would drive me absolutely nuts.

Archived