LegacyGT.com

All Legacy Meet in PA (bucks county)

captainhook

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if you guys saw them but my photos are posted in the gallery section.

Also since I felt like a monster truck all day Saturday, springs where ordered tonight :)

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

I actually ordered a new arm with this hand 6 weeks ago:

http://www.thefilter.com/WebVideo/9789578-iLIMBazing

Needless to say, the insurance company is fighting me over the 103K price tag, lol.

That hand should have a driving mode where it's ready to flip someone off in milliseconds. :lol: You know, I had the chance to get a job making prosthetic limbs. Incredible pay, a lot of OT available, paid training, awesome benefits, paid insurance, it was all golden except it was about a 90 minute drive from home and I wasn't about to do that.:rolleyes:

what kind of springs did you end up ordering? the cobbs or ebiachs?

Eibach's :) I was liking how your car was sitting.

About the gauge cluster, I'm dying to do that same gauge pod and some form of a boost gauge. Just not sure when I want to do it, since my car isn't going to see any power upgrades for a while.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

About the gauge cluster, I'm dying to do that same gauge pod and some form of a boost gauge. Just not sure when I want to do it, since my car isn't going to see any power upgrades for a while.

Hey, look at it this way. It's a way to keep track and make sure everything is working correctly. If you get a vacuum/boost gauge, you can monitor it and make sure it's holding boost and such. Or get the STi one and watch oil pressure and oil temp at the same time.:lol:;)

I gotta go -1 on that. It's the only cluster I've seen that looks like it could be OEM. The AVO is sexy, don't get me wrong, but the STi one is killer IMO. It even has a controller so it sweeps like the rest of the gauges do on start up.

anybody happen to get a pic of my little cubby pod...I'm running prosport boost and oil press gauges in there...the door will still flip down for the sleeper effect. the gauges light up a brighter than the dash (the color is pretty close though) and they do a sweep on startup....parts total came to less than $120 including 2 gauges, oil filter sandwich adapter, gauge pod plate (the black thingy), and wiring. installation was cake

not my pic but it's basically the same:

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68738&d=1243810633

I think we are going to need to have another meet soon so I can see every one's gauges.

I have the STi gauges . . . by and far the most OEM looking, but they are pricy.

Mine:

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/tunedlgt/STiCubbyGauges.jpg

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/tunedlgt/Picture077.jpg

Good choice with the springs. You will like them. And for the gauge pod, AVO fit great, used some gorilla glue to hold it in place and am running an autometer boost gauge. Wired to internals so it illuminates when lights are turned on. Hey for 150 dollars is cheap insurance for your turbo.

mmmm...gages. maybe one day. don't know if I can sacrifice my cubbie hole though, where would i put my shades? for now i'll just occasionally plug in my AP and mount it up to my Type S cell phone holder from Pep Boys (http://www.autobarn.net/type-s-universal-holder.html). Plus, since its a Type S, you know its gotta add about 5 whp...

Seriously though, great meet guys. Looking forward to the next one. There are a couple other guys in S Jersey that'll probably come next time - they just couldn't make this one.

thats pretty awesome, but then you'll have to change your screen name! :nono::lol:

Lol, nope. I'll still rock the hook 99% of the time. Then I'll just screw off the hook and attach the hand when I need it. I have a pretty realistic electronic functioning hand now, but it's clunky and doesn't work all too well. I could get any number of attachments from the "wrist" down, they just screw on and off. They've made special activity-specific attachments for everything from hunting, to kayaking, to riding a motorcycle. :lol:

anybody happen to get a pic of my little cubby pod...I'm running prosport boost and oil press gauges in there...the door will still flip down for the sleeper effect. the gauges light up a brighter than the dash (the color is pretty close though) and they do a sweep on startup....parts total came to less than $120 including 2 gauges, oil filter sandwich adapter, gauge pod plate (the black thingy), and wiring. installation was cake

not my pic but it's basically the same:

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68738&d=1243810633

same exact setup i'm going to go with soon, already have the cubbypod sitting in my work desk waiting on some gauges. Any reason you went with the oil gauge sandwich plate over their galley plug?

Lol, nope. I'll still rock the hook 99% of the time. Then I'll just screw off the hook and attach the hand when I need it. I have a pretty realistic electronic functioning hand now, but it's clunky and doesn't work all too well. I could get any number of attachments from the "wrist" down, they just screw on and off. They've made special activity-specific attachments for everything from hunting, to kayaking, to riding a motorcycle. :lol:

If you have alot of these attachment maybe we should change your name. How does "Army Knife" sound!

I think it sounds Bad As$

Archived