LegacyGT.com

SoCal Fun Run - July 25th - plan to attend

SBT

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably not in... That's the day of the Blazed & Confused Tour @ Coors... We'll see though...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

tentatively count me in... in Ducati or with Naylor. My only issue is that is a LOOONG ride/drive. I work at 4pm that day.

btw, I hear that Chili's in Murrieta is da bomb ;)

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

We'll rally initially in the I-215N/60E area. There's a large deserted shopping center lot where we can meet, greet, do a photoshoot, then off to Palm Desert for lunch, gas-up, then Palms to Pines to Idyllwild more video/photos then back to Temecula area via Hemet and dinner/close it out or just go down SR-243 back to Banning then west/north on your own

Event sequencing:

0900-1030: Rally point - Meet/Greet photo line up

1030-1130: Cruise up to Palm Desert for lunch

1230-1330: Palms to Pines Highway to Idyllwild - Video flybys enroute

1330-1400: Depart Idyllwild for Photo-op at scenic overlook

1430-1600: Return leg to Temecula via Hemet

I'll re-do the maplink with individual legs and directions, since we're now starting in MoVal. However, it'll be similar (just not starting in Temecula) be sure to zoom in on the Palm Desert to Idyllwild, and Idyllwild to Hemet portions (especially in "satellite view") for a good look at some of the best mountain fun run driving you can have with your clothes on

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...

Screwed once again... last time was 2006 for this route.

I have to leave on the 25th for a road trip to pick up my kids from Grandma's. 10hr drive to Redding

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

so is eveyone listed on the list above.

If you haven't added your name, go back, find the list, add your name and post it below That way we won't miss anyone.

I'll put up more info on Tuesday. Enroute to SoCar and won't be back until late Friday night so not much time to promote - so please get the word out to eveyone who might be inclined and ask them to post up in here.

For the San Diego crew, let's plan to caravan from MiraMesa up to Moreno Valley rally point.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

updated list

1. Subietonic - LGTW (SD)

2. Naylor - LGT (IE)

3. Havanahjoe - Spec.B (SD)

4. Biernut - 2.5i (LA)

5. skeirc16 - 2.5i (OC)

6. SnowBound BP5 - LGTW - tentative-(LA)

7. adam_gt - LGT (SD)

8. edekba - 3.0R (LA)

9. axis008 - (OC)

10. jsalicru - LGT - tentative (IE)

11. darkojr - LGT

12. m sprank - LGT (SD)

Archived