LegacyGT.com

SoCal Fun Run - July 25th - plan to attend

SBT

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a maybe. Going to No Doubt the night before, still on one crutch after knee surgery, so it'll be a morning of the run decision.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm a maybe. Going to No Doubt the night before, still on one crutch after knee surgery, so it'll be a morning of the run decision.

Hope you can join up E. Wife and I are going to see the Doobie Brothers and the Greg Allman Band the night before. Think we're taking two cars and staying somewhere around the concert as I'll be up and on the road to the rally point by 0630. Driving all the way back to San Diego in the early morning, and then all the way back up to Moreno Valley a few hours later didn't make any sense.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

1. Subietonic (LGT Wagon)
  2. Edekba (H6 Sedan)
  3. Naylor (LGT Sedan)
  4. Vinnie323 (Spec B)
  5. Drew888 (Spec B)
  6. hifonic (LGT Sedan)
  7. Lawl (Sedan)
  8. legacy2.5GT05 (LGT Sedan)
  9. Denver133 (spec B)
  10. mikeyan (LGT Wagon)
  11. Axis008 (Honda ride-along)
  12. ERloft (Spec B)

Six days to go, Who else?

Not positive if I'm going to make it, but I am going to have to suggest a slight route change...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=S+State+St&daddr=Sage+Rd+to:Wilson+Valley+Rd+to:CA-371%2FCahuilla+Rd%2FUS-371+to:33.475783,-117.122498&geocode=FV7yAgIdBicH-Q%3BFeytAQIda4gH-Q%3BFfaW_wEdCGEI-Q%3BFYzo_gEdeiIJ-Q%3B&hl=en&mra=mi&mrcr=3&mrsp=4&sz=14&sll=33.477559,-117.126961&sspn=0.050472,0.111408&ie=UTF8&ll=33.598035,-116.926804&spn=0.403212,0.891266&z=11

To finish the run. I've been down Sage Rd. and Wilson Valley Rd. during the last ITN rally and both are amazing roads to drive... Much more engaging that Winchester...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey just moved into Oxnard/Ventura from Japan, thinking about coming, but if I googled it right that 3.5 hours driving? I like the one by erloft, 1.5 hours, considering I would have to drive 2 hours to go....lol Good thing my wife is out of town....

Hey just moved into Oxnard/Ventura from Japan, thinking about coming, but if I googled it right that 3.5 hours driving? I like the one by erloft, 1.5 hours, considering I would have to drive 2 hours to go....lol Good thing my wife is out of town....

i think the route suggested by ERloft is just one leg of the trip, from Hemet to back down to Temecula. The other portions are/should still be on ....

1) Temecula to Moreno Valley

2) MoVal to Palm Desert

3) Palm Desert to Idyllwild

4) Idyllwild to Hemet

5) Hemet back to Temecula.

I myself will only be doing part 2 to 4 :) I dont think i'll head down south to Temecula....

I thought it starts at Moreno Valley? isnt that 215/60?

i think the route suggested by ERloft is just one leg of the trip, from Hemet to back down to Temecula. The other portions are/should still be on ....

1) Temecula to Moreno Valley

2) MoVal to Palm Desert

3) Palm Desert to Idyllwild

4) Idyllwild to Hemet

5) Hemet back to Temecula.

I myself will only be doing part 2 to 4 :) I dont think i'll head down south to Temecula....

That makes more sense. Well I will more than likely come, just got to find out if I have moved into my new apartment yet:rolleyes:

well there a few from SD region who will be doing the Temecula to MoVal portion...

im starting in moval hah

The SD crew are caravaning from SD to MV to meet up with everyone. We chose the 215/60 area as our initial rally point (where everyone meets up), since everyone is coming from someplace else and that seemed logical given the routing/next in-point.

2. Edekba (H6 Sedan)
  3. Naylor (LGT Sedan)
  4. Vinnie323 (Spec B)
  5. Drew888 (Spec B)
  6. hifonic (LGT Sedan)
  7. Lawl (Sedan)
  9. Denver133 (spec B)
  10. mikeyan (LGT Wagon)
  11. Axis008 (Honda ride-along)
  12. ERloft (Spec B)
  13. Havanahjoe (Spec B)

2. Edekba (H6 Sedan)
  3. Naylor (LGT Sedan)
  4. Vinnie323 (Spec B)
  5. Drew888 (Spec B)
  6. hifonic (LGT Sedan)
  7. Lawl (Sedan)
  9. Denver133 (spec B)
  10. mikeyan (LGT Wagon)
  11. ERloft (Spec B)
  12. Havanahjoe (Spec B)

Actually, I don't think I will be able to make it.. :( Too many things going on up here. Friends graduating and people partying. But I was a ride-along anyways, so the count is still same. :lol:

-ben

Alright - I feel the enthusiasm dissipating rapidly (balloon is going flat), and unknowingly setting this up for Memorial Day weekend (sorry) was likely not a great idea. I've PM'd over 100 local SoCal members, and only two have signed up and the rest I haven't heard from. Given our ~30-40% attendance rate (in the past) that means that we're potentially looking at less than 5 members for this big of a run.

We can move it to the following weekend 5/30 when traffic won't be so bad and others, who made Memorial Day plans, can join in. Otherwise, I'm thinking that this ought to be scaled back to a meet and or rescheduled completely to another month. Let me know what you all think.

I will be in San Fran area on the 28th, any later that that and I won't be able to go. I am still a tentative right now, got the house to move in on the 26th so I should be able to go, although nothing seems to be set in stone around here....lol

If it's going to be re-planned before June 21st, it can still be termed Spring Fun Run! After that, summer!

Probably sometime in early June (weekend of the 6th and 7th) would be better since it would be enough notice since dates keep changing.

-ben

I'm fairly flexable, just keep us posted.

I'm still up for a run that day, do we just want to scale it back or choose a closer route?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Archived