LegacyGT.com

Stromung Dual Tip Exhaust

PLTek

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I imagine if the tips are welded on, they can use downturned tips instead. Just a question of the demand. Problem is, there would be multiple SKUs to build: wagon single tips, wagon dual tips, sedan single tips, sedan dual tips, and OB.

Will it be possible to just buy the back boxes? (Not an axle back, just two of the mufflers with the tips installed?)

Or will it be possible to buy just an axle back?

Hello everyone,

I have an inquiry to answer the following questions:

1. what are the plans for a wagon GT fitment

2. what are the plans for an OutbackXT fitment

3. can one buy only the axleback (mufflers)

Also, the single tip (GT sedan for now) should be out by the end of April.

Sorry for delay but I am as good as the vendor. (:

Best to all

Peter Sz

PLTek,llc

Okay....my wallet is itching to be opened. Just got my tax return. Hurry up and take my money before my fiance makes me spend it on stupid, useless things like a wedding! ;)

i just got off the phone with Scott from Stromung.

Next priority on the list is the downpipes, they will have the same options as the WRX ones, 2.5 and 3 inch, split into downpipe and 3rd cat elimitantor sections, (refer to here http://www.pltek.net/PLTek-exhaust-down.htm)

Next in order of development

1. The Legacy GT Wagon fitment: Stromung will have a wagon in their facility for prototyping within 2 weeks

2. The single oval tip, looking at April timeframe

3. OutbackXT exhaust, depends on the demand

Lastly, Stromung is NOT planning on selling mufflers only.

So, Is anyone currently interested in dual tip catback for their Legacy GT Sedan??

Thank you for being patient and talk to you soon. Here comes the snow again>

PS

PLTek,llc

http://www.pltek.net

Off the subject, but going to NH next week...you guys close to Lempster?....You guys have a shop?!? Just wondering...but thanks for all the leg work!

Let Us (me) know when the Catted downpipe become available...i'm in for that bad boy!

~Sucka-Duck~

Hello,

I have said that if we could get a few people together, at least 3-5, I would be able to get the price down a bit but NO one has committed themselves at this time.

The best I could do is do FREE shipping which, depending on end destination could be between 30-60USD. So your price would be 998USD shipped

Thanks

Peter Sz

PLTek,llc

hi,

As per my post from Friday, I belive, Stromung will have a wagon in their shop to confirm fitment in the next week or so.

Currently, I can only guarantee fitment for the Sedan GT.

I will keep you all posted on the Wagon fit

Best

Peter Sz

PLTek,llc

absolutely, I will get in touch with Stromung toward the end of next week. That will be 2 weeks from the time they told me about setting someone up to do wagon fitment.

Peter Sz

PLTek,llc

I spoke to Scott at Stromung and he is still trying to get the local gentlemen scheduled to come in for fitment to see whats up.

I should know something in couple of days, hopefully

Thanks

PS

PLTek,llc

Archived