LegacyGT.com

Stromung Dual Tip Exhaust

PLTek

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
still interested, still not gonna commit until I see pictures on a wagon. I did not like the look of the original fitment - the tips were too low and too crowded in the bumper cutout - so if that has not changed at all, I'm not going to buy them. I appreciate your effort on this Peter, but Stromung needs to do more if they want my money.

I agree...the concept is great, the execution leaves something to be desired... just needs to be tighthend up a bit w/ in the cut-outs...

just my 2 cents...

get me some wagon pics.. and i will think about it..

i will get this exhaust just depends on when..

might have to buy the turbo and supporting mods first.. but damn this thing is sexy..

let me know if you can get some wagon pics of the fitment..

so far, there have been no sightings of a Stromung Dual Tip exhaust on a wagon. (:

I will speak to Julien at Lachute about dual tip exhaust, these guys can custom make stuff in couple of weeks instead of 4-5 months.

I would be dissappointed since I brought this to Stromung's attention several months ago and have been waiting on the exhaust to come out.

wms291, your AVO gauge/pod is ordred. i will send you tracking once it is shipped

PS

Hi,

i dont want to quote anyone until I know that these are starting to ship again.

It gets to be very frustrating for us and customers. I hope that you understand that

Best

PS

PLtek,llc

• 2 weeks later...
Yea it's frustrating guys, but think about how frustrated Peter must be knowing that there's a product he has sold but can't get it!?!?!? I give him a lot of credit. He's an excellent guy with an excellent business. He'll pull through for us.

Thank you for understanding

Honestly,

I would like to find out how many people out there got a dual tip exhaust from stromung, either for their Sedan or Wagon?

I have been trying for months and cant. I feel like i am on a black list or something?

Let me know if you can

PS

PLTek,llc

Pete,

You mentioned it earlier, but you know those dual rolled tip angle cuts we were looking at when we were tip-shopping for the Lachute's were pretty sweet. They might represent a viable alternative if the Stromung duals end up being unobtainable.

Now, get to work with RBS Aero to get an exclusive custom valence to accomodate the dual and you'd be killing...

Duals.jpg.c64a8cba54ee1b8a6a236a055ab8a21e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hi TripleDigits,

Thats a thought, the issue is that the valence is part of the bumper skin so the only alternative is to replace bumper skin, or take the skin off and delicately cut out the entire black valence and then custom make a piece that will replace it but ou will run into mounting issues, possibly tap or glue.

I will probably be looking into that as I am getting a single muffler catback exhaust made and the other hole will somehow have to be covered.

AWDxBOOST.

The Stromung exhausts will be available at some point, a few people were fortunate enough to get one at this time

Best

PS

PLTek,llc

• 2 months later...

Do you know if Scott is making a midpipe to complete the dp and finish off the "shorty" dp??

I know Crucial is making one, but would like to get a complete Stromung TBE as I already have the shorty and catback,...

Peter, any updates from Lachute on a possible dual tip version? I love the sound of the Lachute plus I like the resonator option but I love the look of the Stromung. I'm afraid the stromung will be too loud around town on my catless setup.

Archived