LegacyGT.com

PNW EVENT Calendar: WA and OR

AKLGT

3 hours ago, boxkita said:

It's summer. I finally have a working sports car again. Anyone want to go for a drive?

I’ll be back in WA in mid June. I’m pretty much done working on my car and would like to go one some drives this summer. We met at the last Wagonfest 

• Like 1

Happy Monday to y'all! Going on a drive this Saturday! We had so much fun last weekend, we'll be traveling the same roads, with a bonus road into breakfast! Route will be furnished privately, so PM me, and the details below:

Looking to keep this one between 10 - 15 cars. It's a 2-hr drive + breakfast at The River House Cafe in Index, WA. I will call ahead to let them know how many heads to expect. The start point will be the BJ's in the RTC. We'll be meeting there at 8:00am Saturday, May 20th, and leaving NO LATER THAN 8:30am to start. 10:30am brunch —come hungry. Bring a walkie talkie if you have one. I'll furnish a Guest List on Thursday the 18th. 

Invitee List:
    ⁃    992 Carrera GTS
    ⁃    FL5 Type R
    ⁃    FL5 Type R
    ⁃    G80 M3
    ⁃    991.2 Carrera S
    ⁃    981 GT4
    ⁃    Evora GT
    ⁃    Gallardo LP-560
    ⁃    GD Hawkeye STi
    ⁃    GD Blobeye STi
    ⁃    Myself 
    ⁃    BP5 Legacy GT Wagon
    ⁃    BP5 Legacy GT Wagon
    ⁃    BP5 Legacy GT Wagon
    ⁃    E46 M3
    ⁃    930 Turbo

• Thanks 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

Going on a drive this Sunday, too! Welcome to a weekend of options. Route will be furnished privately, so PM me, and the details are below:

Looking to keep this one between 4 - 8 cars. 1.5-hr drive from Lucky's Diner in Parkland down and back up to another great breakfast spot in Sumner —The Buttered Biscuit! We'll meet at 7:00am and leave NLT 7:30am. Breakfast at 9:00.
Bring a walkie talkie if you have one. I'll furnish a Guest List on Thursday the 18th.

Invitee List:
    ⁃    992 Carrera GTS
    ⁃    FL5 Type R
    ⁃    FL5 Type R
    ⁃    991.2 Carrera S
    ⁃    981 GT4
    ⁃    Myself
    ⁃    E46 M3
    ⁃    930 Turbo

MILKRUN  - Click Here

• 4 weeks later...

Happy pre-Monday! We're going on a drive June 18th this Father's Day Sunday.

Route and details below:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/P8BLtYDpA1QdWo186?g_st=ic

Looking to keep this one between 6 - 12 cars. 1.5-hr drive from Lucky's Diner in Parkland down and back up to Orting. We have the option of The Buttered Biscuit for breakfast 8mins away in Sumner! We'll meet at 6:30am and leave NLT 7:00am to avoid any traffic and maximize enjoyment of the roads. Ladies and gentlemen can expect to be finished NLT than 8:30am. Bring a walkie talkie if you have one. I'll update the Guest List on Friday the 16th.

Invitee List:

• 992 Carrera GTS
  • FL5 Type R
  • FL5 Type R
  • 991.2 Carrera S
  • 981 GT4
  • F22 M235i
  • Camaro RS SS
  • [any other forum member interested]

Guest List:

• Myself
  • BP S/C Outback
  • E46 M3
  • 930 Turbo
  • Like 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

I'm unavailable Saturday after 1pm, if we do anything, 

Sunday, I'm available all day. Long or short drive, I don't care. 

I would def be down to do Sultan to Index, since my engine woes got in the way of that scheduled drive a few weeks ago.

I'm also down for almost anything else we can do in a morning (Saturday) or a day (Sunday). 

• Like 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

Hey y'all! Time to take a healthy break from life's responsibilities and enjoy a longer drive together. July 1st, 2023 we'll head up to Ozette Lake and back, along some of the most enjoyable roads the Peninsula has to offer. Look at your calendars, and prioritize this date so you can enjoy another memorable drive with one another. Route will be furnished privately, and details below:

Ozette Loop Schedule:

9:00am leave Tacoma

12:00pm lunch/fuel at Hess Mart & Espresso 

1:00pm (NLT) finish lunch/fuel

1:45pm arrive to Ozette Lake

2:15pm (NLT) finish pictures

5:30pm arrival for dinner at Quilbilly's

6:30pm finish dinner

8:00pm back in Tacoma

Looking to have between 5 - 20 cars join along. An updated Guest List will be furnished on the 25th and the 30th of this month. Looking forward to seeing you!

Invitee List:

G80 M3

GT86 ( @boxkita )

991.2 Carrera S

718 GT4

M240i

Evora GT

Gallardo LP-560

GD Hawkeye STi

GD Blobeye STi

Myself 

BP5 Legacy GT Wagon ( @Gex )

BP5 Legacy GT Wagon ( @Kalien32 )

BP5 Legacy GT Wagon ( @LegacyKid5 )

BP5 Legacy GT Wagon ( @Captain Redbeard )

BP5 Legacy GT Wagon ( @Pleides )

BP5 Legacy GT Wagon ( @TMBLKDG )

BP5 Legacy GT Wagon ( @silverton )

E46 M3

BG5 Legacy GT Wagon

930 Turbo

Edited by Febreze Mee
Forgot to add John's "@"
  • Like 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

7 hours ago, silverton said:

@Febreze Mee I think I can actually make this one! As I'm north of Seattle though I'd likely join up with yall in discovery bay

Awesome! Def take a look at the ferry schedule. It will take us 1hr 28min according to Apple Maps. If you're  staged at the address below between 10:00 - 10:15am, then you'll minimize your time sitting around and still have a good cushion of time as we come through Discovery Bay. At which point you can just fall in line.

We'll swap contact info for ease of communication. And I'll be updating you live the morning of, so you're in the loop for a smooth pick-up!

Address to meet us at by 10:15am:

Discovery Bay Rail Road Park282023 US-101
Port Townsend, WA  98368
United States

• Like 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

I forewent the initial Guest List publication for Saturday's drive. I'll be putting it out tomorrow before highnoon. Thanks for standing by!

Here's an impromptu invitation to an early morning Chuckanut Drive on Monday, July 3rd:

5:15am departure from Redmond Town Center [address TBD] for Chuckanut Drive. 7:15 arrival time. We'll eat breakfast either on the way, or once we're there. Asking for flexibility, and recommendations.

Invitee List:

- All Members

Guest List:

- 718 GT4

MILKRUN  - Click Here

Happy Friday! Here's tomorrow's departure spot, and Guest List. It will be nice and intimate. Bring your own coffee. And bring a walkie, if you have one. 8:30 arrival time, 9:00 departure time. Looking forward to driving into the Olympics with y'all!

Back of Target parking lot: 

3320 S 23rd St Tacoma, WA  98405 United States

Guest List:

GR86 ( @boxkita )

991.2 Carrera S

G42 M240i

GD Blob Eye STi

Myself

BP5 Legacy GT Wagon ( @silverton )

• Like 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

• 1 month later...