LegacyGT.com

PNW EVENT Calendar: WA and OR

AKLGT

It's here, I'm late! Thanks for your patience for this year's invitation to WagonFest 2023. We have at least one, maybe two members traveling from out of state this year for the day's activities. 

We'll kick it off with our annual drive, into breakfast, into WagonFest roll-in. This year's drive will start in Puyallup and end in Auburn/Black Diamond. Bring a walkie. 7:00am meet-up at the Target attached to the South Hill Mall (3310 S Meridian

Puyallup, WA  98373 United States). Route will be furnished privately, details below:

7:00 meet-up

7:30 Begin our drive

8:15 Breakfast at the Black Diamond Bakery

9:00 Head to LeMay

9:40 Arrival to LeMay

An updated Guest List will be furnished Friday afternoon. 

Guest List:

- GR86 @boxkita

- Myself

- BP5 Legacy GT Wagon @Pleides

- BP5 Legacy GT Wagon @Captain Redbeard

Invitee List:

- BP9 Outback XT @WRX USA

- BL9 Legacy GT Spec B @SilentJ20

- BP5 Legacy GT Wagon @Kalien32

- BP5 Legacy GT Wagon @TMBLKDG

- BL5 Legacy GT Sedan @Smithcraft

- BL5 Legacy GT Sedan @silverton

- BG5 Legacy GT Wagon

• Like 2

MILKRUN  - Click Here

39 minutes ago, Febreze Mee said:

It's here, I'm late! Thanks for your patience for this year's invitation to WagonFest 2023. We have at least one, maybe two members traveling from out of state this year for the day's activities. 

We'll kick it off with our annual drive, into breakfast, into WagonFest roll-in. This year's drive will start in Puyallup and end in Auburn/Black Diamond. Bring a walkie. 7:00am meet-up at the Target attached to the South Hill Mall (3310 S Meridian

Ah man, I think I neglected to mention that I'll be meeting up with some friends for breakfast in the morning (both local to me) and we'll drive up in a convoy together. I don't know that I can convoy with all of you guys this time, but I'll let you know if plans change.

• Like 1

A drive for this Saturday! This one was put together by @Captain Redbeard!

The route takes approximately an hour, so your Saturday will be safe. It's 40miles in and around Tenino. The end of the route is a destination for pictures. And breakfast will be at the Standstone Cafe a block away. Route will be furnished privately, details below:

6:00 meet up 
6:30 start time

Guest List:

- GR86 @boxkita

- Z34 370z

- Myself

- BP5 Legacy GT Wagon @Captain Redbeard

Invitee List:

- 718 GT4

- 991.2 Carrera S

- Veloster Turbo

- E46 M3

- 930 Turbo

- BP5 Legacy GT Wagon @TMBLKDG

- BL5 Legacy GT Sedan @Smithcraft

- BL5 Legacy GT Sedan @silverton

• Like 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

AutoX event's for the rest of the season posted below. I've been to two AutoX events and a Driver Skills car control clinic in the last three weeks. It's a great time!

https://autoxww.wordpress.com/2023/09/19/october-2023-autocross-in-western-wa/

I'll be at Bremerton Oct 7 & 8. Bremerton and Shelton on Oct 14 & 15. Bremerton on Oct 21. And I'll be up in Bellingham for the last event on Oct 29 –the Pumpkin Spice Enduro AutoX.

Special tags to @Gex and @shralp bc I know they have dedicated wagons for HPDE. Ben, I know your wagon's getting some work done to it. 

Tagging all active members I know in the PNW:

@Smithcraft

@RacerX69

@rhino6303

@boxkita

@Pleides

@Captain Redbeard

@WRX USA

@SilentJ20

@TMBLKDG

@silverton

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

On 9/21/2023 at 1:12 PM, Febreze Mee said:

The route takes approximately an hour, so your Saturday will be safe. It's 40miles in and around Tenino. The end of the route is a destination for pictures. And breakfast will be at the Standstone Cafe a block away. Route will be furnished privately, details below:

Guest List:

- GR86 @boxkita

- Z34 370z

- Myself

Invitee List:

- 718 GT4

- 991.2 Carrera S

- Veloster Turbo

- E46 M3

- 930 Turbo

Tomorrow's Guest List:

- GR86 @boxkita

- Myself

- Protégé 5

• Thanks 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

On 9/21/2023 at 1:12 PM, Febreze Mee said:

Guest List:

- GR86 @boxkita

- Z34 370z

- Myself

Invitee List:

- 718 GT4

- 991.2 Carrera S

- Veloster Turbo

- E46 M3

- 930 Turbo

This route was a blast. So much so that we did a couple sections more than once.

I brought along my race crew chief to start training as a navigator for next year's rally events.

Favorite drama of the day: As he's telling the straightaway is wide open, I see in the distance a Curvy road ahead sign. I ask if I should continue maximizing throttle pressure; he zoomed in on the "chicane"; a hurried conversation ensued where we agreed on actual language to describe what wide open straightaway actually meant.

Personally, I think he was annoyed that I slowed down crossing the elevated railroad crossing. @Captain Redbeard told me later the far side has a gradual landing zone. As he didn't attempt a "Dukes of Hazard" crossing either, I call shenanigans. :)

If the Tenino trip comes up again, it's a quick little route. Breakfast afterwards was excellent and inexpensive. I liked that one of the markers for turning onto a stretch of "fun" road was "look for the yellow cayman".

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, boxkita said:

This route was a blast. So much so that we did a couple sections more than once.

I brought along my race crew chief to start training as a navigator for next year's rally events.

Favorite drama of the day: As he's telling the straightaway is wide open, I see in the distance a Curvy road ahead sign. I ask if I should continue maximizing throttle pressure; he zoomed in on the "chicane"; a hurried conversation ensued where we agreed on actual language to describe what wide open straightaway actually meant.

Personally, I think he was annoyed that I slowed down crossing the elevated railroad crossing. @Captain Redbeard told me later the far side has a gradual landing zone. As he didn't attempt a "Dukes of Hazard" crossing either, I call shenanigans. :)

If the Tenino trip comes up again, it's a quick little route. Breakfast afterwards was excellent and inexpensive. I liked that one of the markers for turning onto a stretch of "fun" road was "look for the yellow cayman".

I second this! I had such a wonderful time this morning. So fun. I was crying-laughing at breakfast, and even went on to tell the story of @boxkita's order with the waitress later on. Y'all are hilarious! Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow mid morning. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

Ever since my favorite "greasy spoon" closed down, I've been bereft. We had a very "Norm from Cheers" relationship. I had a custom order that they made, without having to describe it.

Still looking for a new favorite. This place was the closest so far. Having an AED machine on the wall is a plus in my book.

• Haha 2

Whew, what a time! Wagonfest was a blast, despite the wetter weather. Glad to meet many new folks and see several familiar faces. I realize now I didn't take any pictures, but trust me - it was fun! I did hear a regular around here took a big nap before showing up though!

Edited by Pleides
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

oct 7 at bremerton with porsche club. https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2023-pnwr-autocross-event-10-bremerton-motorsports-park-pca-pacific-northwest-520826

oct 8 at evergreen is sold out.

oct 8 at bremerton is a practice and still open.  https://www.bscc.net/season-events-list/2023/bscc-practice-2

Ive joined oct 7 with porsche. Oct 8 at bremerton, you can show up day of to register. Depending on whether I @Febreze Mee through the registration period... it's at 8:30 so...

5 hours ago, tehspud said:

Love the Bellingham events, though I'm biased because I ran that AutoX program for a few years in the early 2010s. They are the textbook definition of "postage stamp lot" though, so they tend to be very tight & slow. 

Thought about Bellingham. Long drive for autox. next year. :)

Sunday, drive day! Starting in Puyallup and ending in Black Diamond. Bring a walkie. 7:00am meet-up at the Target attached to the South Hill Mall (3310 S Meridian Puyallup, WA  98373 United States). Route will be furnished privately, details below:

7:00 meet-up

7:30 Begin our drive

8:15 Breakfast at the Black Diamond Bakery

Invitee List:

- 718 GT4

- BP5 Legacy GT Wagon @Captain Redbeard

- BL9 Legacy GT Spec B @SilentJ20

- BP5 Legacy GT Wagon @TMBLKDG

- BL5 Legacy GT Sedan @Smithcraft

- 930 Turbo 

MILKRUN  - Click Here

Late night joy ride. We'll be driving out towards South Prairie tonight after 9. PM me if interested. Route will be furnished privately. 

Guest List:

- 991.2 Carrera S

- BPE Supercharged Outback @ckwaters

- Myself

Invitee List:

- GVR STi

- 718 GT4

- BL9 Legacy GT Spec B @SilentJ20

- BP5 Legacy GT Wagon @TMBLKDG

- BP5 Legacy GT Wagon @Captain Redbeard

- BL5 Legacy GT Sedan @Smithcraft

- NB Miata

- 930 Turbo 

• Like 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

• 6 months later...

Next driver skills event happens July 27 at bremerton motorsports park in bremerton.

Sponsored by Audi. 

Car control clinic not lapping though there is a large autox at day's end. 

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/acnw-july-driver-skills-2024-bremerton-motorsports-park-audi-club-na-northwest-215646

• Like 1

Just got back into town last night, and took delivery of a bunch of parts. Hoping to be finished with the car and prepped for driving season by beginning of June. 

When do you get back from AZ?

• Like 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

16 hours ago, Febreze Mee said:

Just got back into town last night, and took delivery of a bunch of parts. Hoping to be finished with the car and prepped for driving season by beginning of June. 

When do you get back from AZ?

Im back . 

• Like 1