LegacyGT.com

What are you eating/drinking right now?

-TT-

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ate this flatbread thing with eggs, bacon and american cheese. Pretty tasty.

Wash that down with some coffee.

basically a bacon egg & cheese on flatbread? Sounds awesome! I love a good B.E.C. & a coffee. I might get one tomorrow.

I used to work in a deli when I was like 20 years old & my job was to be the 1st one in saturday mornings & prepare a big breakfast order for this local company. Tons of BECs. I used to inevitably end up eating like 2 of em, usually b/c at 20 years old, 6am on a saturday = 2 hours of sleep if any & stinkin like booze :lol::lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

basically a bacon egg & cheese on flatbread? Sounds awesome! I love a good B.E.C. & a coffee. I might get one tomorrow.

I used to work in a deli when I was like 20 years old & my job was to be the 1st one in saturday mornings & prepare a big breakfast order for this local company. Tons of BECs. I used to inevitably end up eating like 2 of em, usually b/c at 20 years old, 6am on a saturday = 2 hours of sleep if any & stinkin like booze :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah man. It had a light pesto spread on it and was grilled. :)

:lol: Nothing better than stuffing your face still drunk from the night before.

Yeah man. It had a light pesto spread on it and was grilled. :)

that's different & sounds pretty damn good

:lol: Nothing better than stuffing your face still drunk from the night before.

no doubt but unfortunately I gained too much weight for a 20 year old :(

I had to prepare the 1 big order, then stay on the grill till noon & make the breakfast orders. I made the best around! All the construction guys used to come in for breakfast from me because I'd cook all the eggs in the bacon grease.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest heightsgtltd

Agua Fria :redface:

But for breakfast, scrambled eggs cooked in truffle butter on a whole wheat English Muffin :)

Most chefs say if you can cook scrambled eggs really well (meaning slow), you can cook anything..

That being said, I love just a simple fried egg with extra crispy bacon and cheddar on a roll.

I was upstate a month ago and I asked for that on a hero roll, and the guy was like, "you mean a wedge?" :rolleyes::lol:

triscuits baby.

I eat em all the time, love em.

I was upstate a month ago and I asked for that on a hero roll, and the guy was like, "you mean a wedge?" :rolleyes::lol:

you must've been wayyy upstate for them to say "wedge" :lol::lol:

I hate wedge, hoagie, sub, or grinder. It's a f-ing hero damnit! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest heightsgtltd
I am good with sub or hero in NY, hoagie is acceptable in Philly but I find grinder to just be annoying :lol:

I am good with sub or hero in NY, hoagie is acceptable in Philly but I find grinder to just be annoying :lol:

yeah hoagie is ok in philly.

grinder is the worst, but wedge is a close 2nd :lol:

where in joisy will you be looking for said chicken parm?

Ended up going to a pizzaria near my job. The chicken parm sub (hoagie/grinder/hero/sandwich:lol:) was pretty damn good. Nice fresh bread, still soft, good sauce (gravy:lol:) and the right amount of cheese("mootzarel" as the Italians say:lol:).

Job is located in Bedminster.

("mootzarel" as the Italians say:lol:).

because that's how it's pronounced :lol:

I hate when people say "matzohrellah". There aint no matzoh involved in it :lol::lol::lol:

Guest JessterCPA
mootzarel as the Italians say:lol:

because that's how it's pronounced :lol:

I hate when people say "matzohrellah". There aint no matzoh involved in it :lol::lol::lol:

Oh boy. Look who decided to wake up the Italians.... :spin::spin:

Archived