LegacyGT.com

What are you eating/drinking right now?

-TT-

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks you NY trash...go to one then say this :)

Name calling is uncalled for dude. But if you truly think a sandwich from a convenience store beats one from a real NY area deli, then you might also be the type that thinks it is ok to be an ill mannered jackass to people. :mad:

All the hate over I sandwich I ate?

Man, they have their own deli. Sure it probably doesnt come close to a real NY sandwich or whatever but I dont live in NY so I don't have that option.

Don't knock it till you try it. They make their stuff fresh to order right in front of you. Subway has NOTHING on Wawa.

Subway has NOTHING on Wawa.

:lol::lol::lol: subway sucks ass too

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol::lol::lol: that's like saying "McDonalds has NOTHIN on BK"

or "dominos has NOTHIN on little caesars" :lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I like Wawa; we dont have any that are very close to me; but when we go to Delaware, we always stop by Wawa. If presented with a choice, I would go with a "real" deli; but Wawa is fast and convenient. They have great coffee too; Mocha Alert, Mmmmmm.

We had a Sheetz near my college, which is similar to Wawa.

Guest heightsgtltd

Man, the food opinions in here boggle the mind :lol:

you all need to go to some big city where they actually have good food so you can see what we are all talking about :lol:

Digionro is not delivery :lol:

Guest JessterCPA
My bro is a marketing exec for DD so I HAVE to go sometimes. :redface:

I make my own coffee. Good enough for me, and better than most take out.

Wecanhasfreecoffeecoupons? :lol:

My bro is a marketing exec for DD so I HAVE to go sometimes. :redface:

I make my own coffee. Good enough for me, and better than most take out.

You ship internationally, Scoop??

I pay fair trade rates.;)

Man, the food opinions in here boggle the mind :lol:

you all need to go to some big city where they actually have good food so you can see what we are all talking about :lol:

Digionro is not delivery :lol:

I know good food. I live outside DC, so plenty of restaurants. My parents are from Italy and Spain, meaning I grew up with real food. There's a difference b/n knowing what good food is and not being picky, so as to have something fast and convenient. If I had all the time in the world, I wouldnt even bother with the best NY deli, b/c I can make a great sandwich.

:)

Archived