LegacyGT.com

So I am at Saigon Grill restaurant in NYC

BLACKeNeD

Man this one time this guy said something super funny, but I can't remember quite what it was. I guess you had to be there.

Since this is a useless thread I decided to add a long but amusing joke.

So this guy walks into a bar with a magical octopus. He lays down a bet that his octopus can play any instrument anyone can bring in and if it does he drinks for free, but if it cannot then he buys the entire bar drinks for the night. Seeing an easy bet the bar's patrons start producing any instrument they can. First up is a harmonica which the octopus plays like a true master. Following that a guitar and again the outcome is the same. Instrument after instrument is passed to the octopus and it plays each beautifully. Time passes and the man then announces he's had more than enough to drink.

The next day he's back with the same bet and the outcome is the same. That is until someone produces a set of bag pipes. The octopus turns them over and over looking puzzled. Feeling triumphant the owner of the bag pipes declares that the octopus cannot play it to which the octopus replies "Play it? I'm going to **** it once I figure out how to get it out of its pajamas."

BLACKeNeD are you going to even try to explain yourself or did you sober up ?

Don't hate on me. I said "you had to be there." It ain't my fault you guys don't have the foresight, nor the comic genius that i have....or the "C-Minor" guy for that matter....

Guest JessterCPA
Don't hate on me. I said "you had to be there." It ain't my fault you guys don't have the foresight, nor the comic genius that i have....or the "C-Minor" guy for that matter....

oh, and by the way, how come I had to change my cartoon baby coming out of a cartoon vagina avatar, but big ol' tatas are ok. Wait...Nevermind. I LOVE B.O.T.'s Forget I said anything

Somehow, I am still :confused:

Archived