LegacyGT.com

Skis and Snowboards PLUS

LGTLW

If anybody needs new gear for the end of the season, let me know. I work over at a shop and we're housing some sick prices. Save cash on your gear and put it towards that AP or TBE.

Up to 75% off.

prices should all be posted online. For your mid fat ski I'd recommend the line prophet 90 or Volkl ac30 depending upon style of skiing you want to do.

Boots for the lady are 149 and up. I've got some basic Tecnica boots I. Random sizes for that 149. What size has she been in the past as well as brand/model. Boots are a b*tch unless you've have some history for us like that....just tons of options.

Feel free to give me a call at the shop and I can get u all the best pricing and free shipping on all 2009 product.

Brian

Colorado Ski

413-746-4144

hmm i need a new set of snowboard boots. I bought a new pair this year but they're absolutely horrible. they give me extreme foot pain all over the base of my foot. a lot of places are claiming my arch is collapsing and selling me expensive insoles, they did nothing. i put my old boots back on and my feet were fine, but my legs were wicked sore the next day (first time it happened this season and it was the 15th time i went riding). weirdness...

Go~Rilla....

The Mantras are only in stock in a 177cm and I've got a feeling they will be gone by the weekend. We just sold the last of the 170cm this morning. The Mantra is listed at $495 on our web sale price. If you want to do what Nicarus did and give me a call tomorrow after 2pm EST I can most likely get you a better rate or toss in free product with the current price.

SNOW05GTRI.....

Come into the shop. We're right over in West Springfield, MA. We can fit you into a proper boot that doesn't suck. I've got Ride, Forum, NorthWave, Flow, Roxy (if youre a chick). The best way to do it is seeing your foot and getting into the right fit before you head to the check out, otherwise you might have issues.

NICARUS....

THANK YOU FOR THE PURCHASE!

Sorry Gire, no burton. Sessions has a jacket like that. Keep in touch next season and I may be able to get one in for you.

But think about it....how often do you wear your hood? We've got Skull Candy. You've got an iPod. :D

Commercial/Retail sales are not to be advertised on the site w/o vendor status. That said, I've deleted URL references and moved this to the Mountain West Forum so folks in your area will see it.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived