LegacyGT.com

Upstate NY?

mikeyd

:lol::lol: ahh good 'ol Clarkson, there are quite a few of us on here that graduated from CU. Beware the drunk drivers on campus, they managed to rack up more than 6K in damage to two of my old cars while I was there 2 years ago

... I'm glad we missed each other at CU by a year, other wise I might ask you if you recognize a vehicle or two. Not mine, honestly!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... I'm glad we missed each other at CU by a year, other wise I might ask you if you recognize a vehicle or two. Not mine, honestly!

Thankfully I caught the first girl. That was one hell of a hilarious conversation and props to good 'ol camping safely

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Hmm... I see a 06 Spec. B on 590 once in a while. It's silver-ish. Maybe that's him. Not that I know who's car that is.

Oddly the only other spec b. I've seen in person was a black 09 for sale at Van Bortel.. I've yet to see one on the road. See tons of LGTs though around here.

Dude, they aren't unicorns. :lol:

your telling me you guys have unicorns in rochester? Why was i not aware of this! Question.. can we hunt them?

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

^ Well.....YEA. Why else do you think people live in this place?? Hunt them? Yes, but only using a spork while wearing nothing except striped green gym socks. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

Archived