LegacyGT.com

Official Deep Bronze Metallic Thread:

Verwilderd

The avo colormatched grill will make the front pop as well. I drive alot for work so.i cant justify apearence mods sice they will get trashed withball the highway driving i do. But if iget a nice bonus i might spend some money on doing what i want to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Added a front lip and boy does it help with the front end of this car!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/Legacy/Lip/DSC_0634.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/Legacy/Lip/DSC_0636.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/Legacy/Lip/DSC_0639.jpg

I like the blacked out wings on the grill. I'd love to get a lip, but it would get ripped off in the winter time up here.

I gotta get some Rally Armor mud flaps on and take some winter pic's of my car with my 08 wrx winter wheel setup. I think they look really nice on the Legacy. I just don't know if I want to get the Classic's or the PU's.

I just did a rally x on the ice last night and my car is dirty as hell.

What $70? Please send me a link. Because for that price I wouldn't care if I ripped it off. Did you attach it with 3m or something else. I haven't been as active on the forum since I got rid of my LGT for the 3.0R. Is there a thread on this lip? Edited by Scrad

My LGT was about stage 2.5 and had around 70k miles, so I was kinda getting worried about the mileage and turbo and having to futz with it. My wife hated having to drive it when I needed the SUV to pull my trailer when I went racing. It was setup for autox with coilovers and squeakey HPS+ pad's a ACT clutch and LWFW.

Having a todler running around I just didn't want to have to mess with a modded car checking the tune and tweaking on parts.

I was looking at 09 WRX's, but no one wanted to make a deal on one for the price I wanted to pay. So I went to test drive the 3.0R with no intention to buy the actual one I test drove. I originally hated the color. I ended up getting a screaming deal on one that had only 3,300 miles on it. I just wanted to see if I would be happy with the power of the H6. (I had a 2.5i before the LGT, so I knew I wouldn't be happy with the 4 banger.)

When I drove the 3.0R I thought it would be ok power wise and the wife really liked the luxury side of the 3.0R and automatic. I thought the paddle shifters would be a nice compromise compared to a manual that I wanted.

So far I'm really happy with the 3.0R. I've still auto x with it and I did a ice rally cross the other night and it is still fun to drive. I know I can't compete with the STI'S and Evo's, but that's ok. It's not as fun as the LGT, but whenever I visit the forums and see that people are blowing up motors and turbo's I'm happy knowing I can hit my remote start and jump in the car and not worry about it. I know I can't mod the car other than suspension stuff, so there is no temptation there. It would be nice to get another 30hp out of the engine, but ohh well.

I do miss the LGT sometimes, but I'm really happy with the 3.0R and like I said I got a sweet deal on very low mileage car that was never owned by anyone other than the dealership.

Hope that answered your question.

BTW, I know the guy that started that lip thread. I had a Regal Blue Pearl GT before and met him at an auto x.

What $70? Please send me a link. Because for that price I wouldn't care if I ripped it off. Did you attach it with 3m or something else. I haven't been as active on the forum since I got rid of my LGT for the 3.0R. Is there a thread on this lip?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-IMPREZA-STI-URETHANE-FRONT-PU-LIP-V-LIMITED-S204-/170590544645?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27b7fd2305#ht_5678wt_1167

This is the one I got, It came with mounting hardware but I did 3m it as well. Luckly it didnt take much of modding to get it to fit. Ill take it off and show you how I modified it to get it to work.

Just got my summer wheels yesterday and thought it was time for a test fit since I had them.

Ignore the crappyness, i didnt have my DSLR with me to get a good photo and the car was dirty.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/Legacy/1bed5421.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/Legacy/82a9a41d.jpg

I think those wheels are Anthracite, matte gunmetal color. He bought them off LGTspecB, if I'm not wrong. I was about to buy those wheels :(

BTW, I saw the new bronze color for the 2011 Legacy, they look so ugly. I like this bronze much more, would had gotten one only if they have black interior.

I think those wheels are Anthracite, matte gunmetal color. He bought them off LGTspecB, if I'm not wrong. I was about to buy those wheels :(

BTW, I saw the new bronze color for the 2011 Legacy, they look so ugly. I like this bronze much more, would had gotten one only if they have black interior.

your correct, Shoulda gotten them they are awesome!!!

Yeah I have to agree with you there. The 08-09 bronze is much better than the 11....however I do actually like the bronze on the Outback. For some reason it worked better with that body shape...kinda like the 08-09 bronze didn't look that good on the Outbacks, but did on the legacys.

I do wish at times, the bronze came with a dark interior (or at the very least, black carpets like in 09), however I think a dark interior wouldn't look that good with the bronze.

MK6933, I think the only reason he broke dibs was because I was local(ish) to him and drove to pick them up.

Verwilderd Im planning on doing a two tone on the inside of my legacy come spring.

MK6933, I think the only reason he broke dibs was because I was local(ish) to him and drove to pick them up.

Verwilderd Im planning on doing a two tone on the inside of my legacy come spring.

Keep me in the loop on that. I will be anxious to see how it turns out. Are you planning to change the "wood" grain at all?

I was considering doing the silver like a Spec B has but I haven't really decided.

If you're gonna go that route, I would highly suggested a brushed aluminum instead of the crappy plastic used in the Spec B. Between the two (the GT and Spec B), while normally I hate "wood", it looks much better and more refined in the GT, than what they use in the Spec. It doesn't make sense that they use the same mats in a $35K Spec B as a $20K SE.

So that's why I would suggest a brushed look....or maybe even a silver carbon fiber (kinda like what they are using in the GT this year).

• 2 weeks later...