LegacyGT.com

Official Deep Bronze Metallic Thread:

Verwilderd

Guest LGT-NY
Ok, so as promised, here are some pics of my car with the lip and new rims....please no flaming on the color of the rims....still warming up to them. Bought them cuz I gotta a good deal, like the style and figure if I don't like them, I can always have them powercoated....but at the advice of some on here, I got the gold.

[ATTACH]67336[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]67335[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]67338[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]67337[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]67339[/ATTACH]

Dude!!!!!!!! See I told you they would look amazing!!! :wub: DBM with Gold rims FTW!!! :cool:

Ok, so as promised, here are some pics of my car with the lip and new rims....please no flaming on the color of the rims....still warming up to them. Bought them cuz I gotta a good deal, like the style and figure if I don't like them, I can always have them powercoated....but at the advice of some on here, I got the gold.

[ATTACH]67336[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]67335[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]67338[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]67337[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]67339[/ATTACH]

dude sick... that looks amazing. These are the first pictures of DBM LGT i've seen and it looks so sick with those gold prodrives. Should get professionals to vinyl out those chromes or get some sport grille. But other than that.. the car is perfect...

dude sick... that looks amazing. These are the first pictures of DBM LGT i've seen and it looks so sick with those gold prodrives. Should get professionals to vinyl out those chromes or get some sport grille. But other than that.. the car is perfect...

Thanks. I appreciate the compliments. I wanna get rid of the chrome but haven't figured out exactly what I want to do. I was thinking for the headlights to black them out but instead of black paint use the dbm but I think that'll be costly to have them painted right so they don't mess up. I feel like black hides flaws better and so I'll probably want those done professionally. I've just never seen anyone paint the housings to match the body so I'm not sure if it'll look good or not.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Oh and for the rest of the chrome I would just bronze it all. Just wondering if everything will look weird like that. If it's possible for someone to Photoshop all the chrome to bronze that would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered one tarmac 3 18x7.5 in gunmetal; however, I have 3 gold sitting in my house. should I go for Gunmetal or gold?

just need some opinions since I am going to paint my shoes.

Thanks!

Edited by Woodstock

Just thought I'd post a pic of my friend's Legacy taken with my phone (sorry!). I love his wheels! Konigs.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q131/Kewicer/05%20Legacy%20GT%20Wagon%20Red/GeirsLGT.jpg

Now that I see the photo again, I'm really sorry for the crappy quality.