LegacyGT.com

Thumbs up to Subaru

A few weeks after I bought my Legacy I received the guaranteed trade in offer letter from Subaru. Late is late and I understand that. Fortunately I received close to the guaranteed trade in price, but I sold the car to a different dealer so I had to pay more in sales tax.

Yesterday a letter arrives from Subaru saying that I had purchased the my Legacy within the time of the trade in offer, had not participated, there must have been some sort of clerical error and it contained $500 Subaru Bucks!

Damn...I wish I'd get $500 worth of Subarubucks in my mailbox! I got the free maintenance though...

A few weeks after I bought my Legacy I received the guaranteed trade in offer letter from Subaru. Late is late and I understand that. Fortunately I received close to the guaranteed trade in price, but I sold the car to a different dealer so I had to pay more in sales tax.

Yesterday a letter arrives from Subaru saying that I had purchased the my Legacy within the time of the trade in offer, had not participated, there must have been some sort of clerical error and it contained $500 Subaru Bucks!

I traded the WRX in under the GTP. Some issue about it being my fiance's car and not mine, they didn't want to do the $500 SubaruBucks as promised. Talked to customer service, they told me to send a bill for Subaru accessories or service and they would reimburse up to $500 instead. So, got the STS and Homelink mirror (installed) and got the check. A month later, I get a letter with $500 in SubaruBucks as part of the GTP. Hmm....what to do?? Cobb AccessPort fits the bill nicely. I don't think I would have spent the $645 out of pocket, but Subaru made it easy for me :D

Fantastic news, I think that is the way the build product loyality, this is something that Subaru is WAY leading the competition on. S3x may sell but service and keeping a good working relationship with your clients will always have them coming back time and time again.

Adam.

Archived